Finally broke 200 pounds

Options
carld256
carld256 Posts: 855 Member
I realized the other day that I'm finally back under 200 pounds for the first time in a very long while. That was my second mini-goal. Now I'm aiming for 174 which will put me at the top end of the healthy weight charts. Then I can decide how low I really need to go.

Replies

• Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Gratz on making it to ONEderland, can't wait to join you!
  • RedWeb
    RedWeb Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I'm about 20 pounds behind you but hopefully closing fast !
  • doxiegal13
    doxiegal13 Posts: 35
    Options
    Great job!
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    Yes, congrats! I just made it to Twoterville and looking forward to Onederland!
  • kimboj41
    kimboj41 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations....I am trying to reach that point as well, it seems like such a struggle; I am only 6 lbs away from it and I too want to get out of the "overweight" column of the BMI scale.
  • bmuff
    bmuff Posts: 64
    Options
    i have 10 more lbs to go to get to "onederland". Can't wait! I've lost 40 since Feb 1 this year. I havent been in onederland for proabably 20 years and I am so determined this time to get there and stay there
  • joanneonline
    joanneonline Posts: 158
    Options
    What a wonderful milestone! Congratulations!
  • bdbowman
    bdbowman Posts: 1
    Options
    Way to go! I'm two pounds away from that goal, and I'm looking forward to weighing less than 200 lbs....something I haven't done in 20 years.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I realized the other day that I'm finally back under 200 pounds for the first time in a very long while. That was my second mini-goal. Now I'm aiming for 174 which will put me at the top end of the healthy weight charts. Then I can decide how low I really need to go.

WTG!! Excellent progress!! :flowerforyou:
  • mpoole6
    mpoole6 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Gret job on getting into the 1's I no its a wonderful feeling I can't wait to reach that place myself. Again great job!!!
  • Kevinpcarey
    Options
    all tough guy aside, I know I am going to cry like a baby when i see 199 on the scale ;)
  • Erinthebodo
    Erinthebodo Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    WTG!!
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    Options

Awesome!
  • tsmothers45
    Options
    Congrats! Way to stick with it!
  • porkchop3334444
    Options
    You must feel like a MILLION bucks! Well done! I can't wait to get there myself.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • lauralind5
    lauralind5 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • bethanne60
    bethanne60 Posts: 18
    Options
    Me Too! I weighed in with my trainer on Monday. I am just under 200...199...but I will take it! It feels really really good! Congrats! :smile:
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Fantastic News!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WOOT!! That is fan freaking tastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!