I need more friends with the same goals

Options
Hello, so if you can't guess it I need more support from gals with the same problem. 15 pounds to go and it's crawling by. Share each others woes. Lol. Anyhow. Stats, right. Or around the same goals. Lol, anyone can add me. I need more friends in general.

Height : 5'7
Current weight: 143.1 lbs
Goal weight: 130 lbs

This has seriously been really difficult so far, so I can use any help I can get. And I'll do the same for you. (:

Replies

• closet_fatty
    closet_fatty Posts: 109
    Options
    Damn no one wants to be my friend, well this sucks.
  • agerena007
    agerena007 Posts: 51
    Options
    I dont think its that, but your specifically asking for people with your current stats. Much of us arent there, yet. Broaden your friend search to supporters and motivators. Im far off that, Im an inch shorter and about couple dozen lbs bigger. If u need support I can be there. Add if u want.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    check my friend list, many i have on there only have around that to loose as well. when i was adding friends i wanted friends with similar goals as well, so we can relate to each other easier... my friends have been a huge impact with my weigh loss i have had to date, even though it's slow as a turtle coming off...
  • micheleluden
    Options
    I'll be your friend :) I need the support as well!
  • nomorenachos
    Options
    I'm your same height but a weigh a bit more and am trying to loose more (my goal is 120lbs). Feel free to add me though if you want extra support :) I'm new to this (added the app ages ago but just started using it lol) but I'm happy to help motivate others and get any help I can.
  • closet_fatty
    closet_fatty Posts: 109
    Options
    Oops, I meant to make it broader, thank you for pointing that out. I'll add anyone. I was just curious to have more ppl with the same problems. Lol. But anyone is welcome. ^^
  • carlatiger
    carlatiger Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey I'm an inch taller than you with around the same to lose, would be great to share the highs and lows...! :)
  • dlhartma
    dlhartma Posts: 11
    Options
    Im new to the site, feel free toads me! I am your same height with the same long term goals... I'm at 165 now though, so a little further to go!!
  • SSSLLLX3
    SSSLLLX3 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm looking to loe 15lbs too. Add me :)
  • auntshort
    auntshort Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you would like. I have a long way to go but I can always use the help of other people with or without the same goals. My goal is to lose weight and inches. I also need to learn how to eat. We all can help other people wether we know it or not.
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm currently lingering around 147 with an ultimate goal weight of 135-140. I'm 5'8 so we're about the same height. I'll send you a friend request :)
  • WannaBe70sTeen
    Options
    Thats about the goal i have as well! fell free to add me
  • erjjen
    erjjen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi......This is my first post and I am in your ballpark for goals. I am 5-7 and weigh 146. I would love to build more muscle and lose about 10# and just started the "Insanity" workout program. You can add me as a friend:)
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. i have about another 10-15 pounds i want to lose still. its nice to have friends and support on this site.

:)
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    i dont' have your same stats but i do have about 10 lb to lose and i'm 5'4
  • freddyprivett
    Options
    Hey this group is great but I am also a member of a great group on facebook called- motivate me. It has a lot of gals going through this same thing and worse. There's also a few of us guys. It's really a great motivational tool. Check it out I know it helps.
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am the same height, with the same end goal although I am a bit higher in the current weight category and things have been as slow as a turtle for me as well. :huh:

Anybody can add me as well, having good motivational friends that are supportive are helpful in any way. :happy:
  • 1234567kate9
    Options
    friend me! I'm 5'9" with 15lbs to lose to reach my goal of 140
  • Glowbee
    Glowbee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm 5'7 @ 142 looking to be 130 as well. Currently weight training and running. I hit the gym 5/7 days a week. May I add some of you? I have no MFP friends.. please add me, too! Thanks!

-Glow
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and have about 10-15 pounds to lose. You can add me, my diary is open to friends! I'm very serious about logging everything and love working out :)