What is your Ultimate Food sin?

Options

Replies

• Carol_s
    Carol_s Posts: 73
    Options
    Anything and everything smoothered in Cheese!!
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    East Texas Hot Links....Also known as Pittsburg Hot Links. Greasy and So So Good.
  • AgapeLove7
    AgapeLove7 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
  • wookiemouse
    wookiemouse Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Sea salt caramels. I'll eat those till I puke.
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    French fries and boardwalk food like dippin dots, funnel cake, and gyros :(
  • LunaPhaedra
    LunaPhaedra Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    French fries nowadays, but my original sin was cream cheese. as a kid, I would eat a whole box of cream cheese with crackers in a sitting...:ohwell: um, ya... i guess that's how i got here in the first place.
  • KimmyD_TurboGirl
    Options
    Pasta - any kind!
  • lilrette
    lilrette Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    chocolate pizookie from BJs Brewhouse :(
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    Ive eaten a pint of vanilla ice cream, with an entire jar of peanut butter, and tons of chocolate chips :X
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Well pregnancy is making me crave foods that wouldn't normally be my sin, but right now it would be donuts! Especially the powdered sugar kind.
  • djphranq
    djphranq Posts: 18
    Options
    Mo's Smokehouse Philthy Phil's Ribs, Full Rack with beans, potato salad, a corn bread muffin with honey butter... totally doesn't help that there's a service in town that can deliver them to me.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Cookie cake from Great American Cookie. I want it SMOTHERED in frosting. If I let myself, I can and have eaten an entire cookie cake in one day. It's only 3700 calories, 536 carbs, and 360 grams of sugar :p
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be Chocolate, Peanut butter, or Nachos
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Mine is homemade chinese food. Granted, I'm not a clean eater... I pretty much manage to eat whatever I please. Yet our homemade egg rolls, wontons and sesame chicken is a little terrifying. We used to make it all the time (how we got fat?), but haven't made it more than maybe once in the last three years. There is talk of doing it this weekend.... and I'm trying to figure out how long of a bike ride I need to go on to balance my day out. I'm thinking approximately 4,000 miles. :tongue:

(Edited for auto correct...)
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    Damn you people. Now I am starving and really want nachos and hamburgers. LOL I'm going to go eat my raw kale salad and watermelon for dessert.

Screw you all! LOL
  • super_jade
    super_jade Posts: 72
    Options
    doritoes covered in melted grated cheese
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Mine is peanut butter........ JIFF peanut butter..I could live on that alone! lol
  • BabiMaggie
    BabiMaggie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Who said ................Bacon?!?! My " favorite" sin at the moment.
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    I use to really like the deserts at Gregg's restaurant in Rhode Island especially their eclairs... omg. Glad that I don't live near there anymore!

I think that I would still go nuts over zebra cakes too but I don't allow them into my life...
  • chandra38
    chandra38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    French fries...I could eat them every single day if they weren't so awful for you!