Hi I am new and confused

Options
Hi everyone, I just joined this site a couple days ago and I am really glad that i did. I love reading all the stories, it helps keep me focused.

I was wondering how the friends system works on here? I would love to meet new people who are trying to change their weight, but
I am unclear how we motivate each other. Is it thru emails back and forth? Seams like such a silly question, but if i don't ask i won't be any closer to finding out :smile:

Open to any advice and guidance on this journey

Replies

• hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    To add a friend, click on their name under their photo and it will take you to their page. There will be a green rectangle that says add friend.

ETA: I just sent you a request. You will have a pink bar on your home page with an alert.
  • deedeehenderson
    deedeehenderson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. I think the motivation comes in when you comment on your home page. Kind of like facebook. I joined the site Saturday. You'll learn it quickly. If you'd like to be my friend you can friend me. I would love the support.
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    For motivation, you just click on comment under anything you would like to comment on and hit enter. All of your friends posts will show up on your home page. Its very easy.
  • flanchick
    flanchick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just send a request