week8-1.jpg
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Untitled-1-1.jpg

Miss V, I just love your ticker pic!!
  • jacque509
    Options
    I took teo mini walks before and after lunch, 10 min a piece and I have the walk to my car later. So very happy with my exercise today. Hope I can keep this up.
    Kelly-Love the orange chart for Thanksgiving. I am so gonna try and do better this week on the exercise time. Keep on keeping on!
    Miss V- I can not even imagin what you go thru, and I do not blame u one bit for not watching the news. I just want to say
    THANK YOU:flowerforyou: It takes a special woman to keep the home fire burning and raising kids on your own so your man can help protect this country. Tell your husband Thank you too and let him know there are people who admire and respect him for all he does.
    Peppers- hope u all are having a good day!!!:smile:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Pepper's,
    Well I was good over weekend , not much of a choice feeling sick. I did 2 hours raking yesterday, no exercise on Saturday, but kept busy. I am not going to class tonight. I am so glad I only have to work until Wed. off the rest of the week until Tuesday :bigsmile: I never call out sick so had 90 hours I had to schedule off or I would loose them, we can only carry 40 hours over to the next year. Which I am still doing. :drinker:

Well have to get back to work. Have a great day. Will try to check back later. :bigsmile:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    hi everyone.... did a 20 minute walk on lunch... did a 20 minute walk (to/from the parking lot), did a 20 minute jog, did a 10 minute walk......

Now if I can just find my keys..............

I did get a boxful of bruised apples. Not all bruised. some slightly, some not at all.

I've got applesauce cooking in the crockpot. My son stated he won't eat any because he doesn't like applesauce....

This one is 10-12 apples, peeled & cored. 1/2 cup water, 1 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Cook on low 6-8 hours. At times I open the lid and mashed down the apples.

But I didn't turn the crown pot on until 7pm so... cooking on high, it may be tuesday morning before it's done.

b
  • jacque509
    Options
    Happy Tuesday all!!
    Well made it to the gym this morning before work. My knee is not likein it at all. Gotta work on that. I cant belive I did it, I went to get breakfast after tumor boards and was talking to a coworker and without even thinking I got hashbrowns!!! It wasnt until I was loggin it in that I remembered the no fried food thing:frown: So its going to be a tough challege for me because it ovious I do things in habit way to offen
  • sallydeb
    sallydeb Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm marking this to log 40 minutes of exercise so far for this week. I made chocolate chip cookies yesterday (my son was off school) and ate about a dozen :grumble:

I will be better today.
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Good Afternoon Pepper's :bigsmile:
    Doing well, need to drink my water but being good food wise. I did my 2.5 mile walk in 36 mins today. I will be very upset if I dont loose anything this week I have been working really hard for the last 3 and lost nothing. The scale better be good Friday or it may be fatal:laugh:

Back to work, check in later. :bigsmile:
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    Good afternoon Smokin' Hot Green Peppers! I didn't read our challenge for this week until after lunch on Monday. I ate a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's and french fries. This is not normal for me to eat but I was craving it. I hope the cravings go away so I will eat better. I am excited I am officially in the second trimester now.:happy: I hope everyone is having a great day!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks Jacque! You are a realy sweet heart!
    Running around like crazy here:grumble: Got kids all day tomorrow too, nothing much been going on, got my hair done! (Thank god)I got it done last in July so i needed it!
    :bigsmile:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Happy Hump Day SHGP's! Soooo, how is everyone doing?? lil quiet here lately. I have not been doing too good since last Sat. eating UN-clean and NO exercise. Somebody, plllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz kick me in the rear! :angry: I always notice immediately when i slack...just shows the importance of taking care of myself every day. I have been crazy with b-e-a-d-i-n-g lately. have made 11 necklaces since Sunday. my palm and fingers are sore on my R hand....each time i open and close the bus door, i feel it. should put on a thick, padded glove....maybe i should wear an oven mitt :smile: am dog sittin today, and have already had to quiet the pup up. she gets to screamin and a carrying on, sounds like a goll darn hyenna and a someone is torchering her to death. unbelievable! have to shuttle our K to the HS for a Veteran's Day Service @ 1:15. i watched some of the Ft Hood service yesterday and was doing ok til i saw the boots, gun and hat cross formation.. then i lost it. just still so sad for them people. got a ques folks...my MIL has asked me to go to appt with her this Fri when she gets results of pet scan. for support i guess and another mind thinkin to ask questions.....i have no idea what to ask, any of you have suggestions?

Miss V ~ you ARE skinny, sweets! down a lot of wt and feeling pretty good! happy for ya! is your hair still long?

jacque ~ good job on the walks, keep it up!

sindy ~ hope you're feeeling better so you can enjoy all your time off! sending the wt loss King your way and hopin you are down this week! hang in there!

sally ~ cookies sound good! i have not baked them for quite a while.....guys are missin them here!

angie~ glad things are going good with the baby! you are doing so great with eatin healthy, exercising and doin all that is good for you and baby! you should be very proud! :heart:

have a great day team! make it count! :flowerforyou:
  • jacque509
    Options
    Happy Wensday everyone!!
    Well had a rough day yesterday, DU had emergency bypass surgery yesterday, they did 3 bypass and put in one calf value. He started bleeding last night and we loss him for a little while around 8:30. They got him back and took him back to surgery and stablizewd him, but due to complication they could not close his chest. So he is in ICU and were hoping to finds out today if there is any brain damage. He is at scott and white in temple and his daughter is the one that I told you about that was in lockdaown in Fort hood. My poor dad got loss last night trying to get back to the hospital when my Uncle coded. Needless to say we were up all night. For those of you that been here longer this uncle is the brother in law to my aunt who died earlier this year from Cancer. So my aunt is in really bad shape I really hate for her to lose her husband so close after losing her sister. Well needles to say there was some nervous eating last night and not sure if I can physically make it to workout today. After getting a little sleep I came into work, and have soo much to do in case I need to take more time off.
    Kelly don't tell me I am going to try and watch BL on the computer at lunch to see what happen.
    Miss V pic oc new hair do
    Angie-I am soo proud of you still trying to take controll of your weight while pregnant, I dont think I could do that. Keep up the good work.
    Sindy- you will be fine!! I know there a loss in there for you. Just keep on keeping on
    Sallydeb- a new day to start fresh!! You go girl!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Morning Peppers:

Happy hump day everyone :wink:

I weighed in with my other group this morning LW 194 CW 191 3 pound loss this week ... total loss 34 pounds ..... still no excercise for me ..... still feeling weak and i am prone to walking pneumonia so i am afraid to start because i know once i do i wont be able to stop and i will do more damage .... i still have that real deep cough and it keeps me awake at night but i am hanging in there ...
  • kelly_a
    Options
    jacque ~ prayers from Iowa to you and your dear family...i sure hope all works out for your uncle..take care hon, and relax if you can...get in some meditation and breathe.....:heart: hugs:heart:

megan ~ oh my, you sound pretty sick girl. have you been to Dr.? my sons have asthma and each have pneumonia history...i hate it when they get sick...i pester them all the time, even when they are trying to sleep:ohwell: get some rest, the activity can def wait. congrats on the loss!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    jacque ~ prayers from Iowa to you and your dear family...i sure hope all works out for your uncle..take care hon, and relax if you can...get in some meditation and breathe.....:heart: hugs:heart:

megan ~ oh my, you sound pretty sick girl. have you been to Dr.? my sons have asthma and each have pneumonia history...i hate it when they get sick...i pester them all the time, even when they are trying to sleep:ohwell: get some rest, the activity can def wait. congrats on the loss!!
    yes i have been to the dr ..... but the antibotics dont seem to be helping ... i am giving it to the end of the week if i continue to cough and it keeps me up at night i will be going back to the dr next week .....thanks for the congrats kelly:flowerforyou:
  • jacque509
    Options
    Megan :flowerforyou: :drinker: Yeah!!! keep up the good work!! Pray you start to get better!! My mom had a bad case last year and I know how hard it is so PLEASE get plenty of rest and get well soon.
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Good Afternoon Pepper's.
    Jacque - sending prayers to you and family. and thank you, I know it will come off just need to shake things up a bit.

Kelly - hope your hand feels better and get moving girl. you can get back on track.

ittybitty-the doctor should be able to give you something for the cough too, I had pneumonia last year and they gave me codine cough syrup. made me a little sleepy but I was able to get rest. Hope you get better soon :flowerforyou:

missv love to see a picture of your hair cut. Just got all mine cut off and styled. feels so good I have a picture in my pictures.

crystal hope you are doing ok, have not seen any posts

Well hope I did not miss anyone, very busy have to do a bunch of things before I am off. Still feeling a little sick but I am eating right, did my walk today and trying to drink all my water. Check back in later, have a great afternoon :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    today IS much better, brkfst was my usual, but i didn't have my organic FF milk, and lunch will be a bean/salsa/cheese wedge in a spinach and vegetable garden tortilla. annnnnnnddd, i walked 30 minutes with Leslie and used 5 lb wts instead of my usual 3 lber's, and then i stretched with Denise! feelin better already! :tongue: gotta get me some water now! will try and check in later.
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Glad to see you are getting on track again. I am a little worried with so many days off. I am really good through out the week while at work. I hope I do well at home. Have to plan ahead for exercise and meals, that may sound strange but it is harder at home. I eat when bored and have nothing really planned. Hopefully it is still nice out so I can go for a walk on the beach, if not I will have to try one of my exercise dvds. Ok making to much of this will do fine. :laugh: I only have 1 1/2 months to loose 10 more pounds or my doctor will put me back on medication for the diabeties. It made me sooo sick for the week I was on it. That is why I get so upset about not loosing weight in the last 3 weeks. All I can do is stick with it.

Well thanks for listening. I feel better now that I said it. :laugh: Maybe if I stop stressing I will start loosing. Will check back later. :bigsmile:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Sindy I understand... I eat when I'm bored as well.