Oxy Elite Pro ....

Options
Okay so I weighed about 175 before taking oxy elite pro and eating healthy. Since then I lost about 20 something pounds. The only thing is I think I am reaching my plateu again, I went to 150 and just stayed there and I have been working hard to get past it. Now I am 148-149 area and it wont go down more. Should I switch to another supplement or what> I am at a loss and im not to close to my goal. PS. I am 5'2 so I still look pretty damn fat lol

Replies

• tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Why take anything? Just mix up what you eat, how you eat and exercise. High one day low the next
  • melissafranks90
    Options
    I can't explain it but I feel more energetic with supplements and with my job I need that extra boost.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Oxy does nothing. it's just an energy boost, If you feel you need that, try out coffee, much cheaper. :)
  • melissafranks90
    Options
    Really, I was wondering, I guess maybe its been ALL ME this whole time. :) Yayz
  • obaker
    obaker Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I used to take Oxy Elite Pro, until it was banned in Australia. I agree, it is an awesome supplement. I LOVED the huge energy boost and I lost a lot of weight while using it. But I also lost a lot of weight after I stopped using it, too.

As much as I liked taking it, you really don't need a supplement for weight loss. Just change up your routine and you should see the weight start to move again.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    A cheap alternative would be SNS caffeine tablets. You get 501 tablets of 200 mg caffeine for about $13
  • melissafranks90
    Options
    thankyou all of you, it has helped me alot. I think I will just adjust to doing this completely on my own with supplements i might take some b-100 for some energy though lol
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Melissa...check your inbox. I never liked diet pills and consuming excess caffeine throughout the day can be dangerous too. Especially if you have a history or family history of high blood pressure. Based on that concept, why don't everyone just shoot meth for energy and weight loss? If you want to lose the weight once and for all you need to make lifestyle changes that you will stick with. I'm sending you a message...