Cleaning

Options
MNchick
MNchick Posts: 371 Member
So...even though I spent 90 minutes vacuuming the pool, I'm happier that the floor got waxed today.

Who else has been cleaning today?

Replies

• MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Me, cleaning and organising our walk in robe.

Also finishing the laundry/ folding and ironing.

Probably should vacuum too.

I like to talk about cleaning more than doing it :D

But I also LOVE the finished results once I'm done - so satisfying, honestly it is like an art for me.
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm moving next week, so it's boxing everything up this week (put in a good couple hours today), and cleaning next week once I've got the boxes out
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, I think every chick should wax their floor. For some reason, I get excited about women's waxed floors.
  • Etiqueta
    Etiqueta Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I tidied up the living room, vacuumed twice, shampooed twice, washed all of the dishes, and went through a bunch of papers the fiance keeps leaving around the apartment..
  • MNchick
    Options
    Me, cleaning and organising our walk in robe.

Also finishing the laundry/ folding and ironing.

Probably should vacuum too.

I like to talk about cleaning more than doing it :D

But I also LOVE the finished results once I'm done - so satisfying, honestly it is like an art for me.

Agreed...I love the finished results
  • MNchick
    Options
    Hmmmm, I think every chick should wax their floor. For some reason, I get excited about women's waxed floors.

smooooooth
  • MNchick
    Options

smooooooth

but I understand :)
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    Not today - Friday or saturday are usually my cleaning days. I probably SHOULD vaccuum - with two dogs and a cat the hair in my house is freakin' ridiculous. I just noticed the dust bunnies on my stairs but i know once I pull out the vacuum I'll want to mop and scrub and dust and shine and it'll never stop and I have work at 6am. AH
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I usually clean on a Saturday however I finished everything last night ready for today's rent inspection
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    With 3 kids in the house plus 12 more daycare kids I'm always cleaning! Sometimes I clean rooms 2 or 3 times in one day!