this almost made me cry

Options
jenbit
jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
So I had a total NSV this week while I was out at the bar with some friends. This lady kept looking at me from across the bar and she finally came over and told me," I dont mean to be rude but I have to tell you I've always wanted a firgure like yours." I literally looked around the bar to see who she was talking to. ME she wanted to look like me. That was so fricken awesome. Ive lost 35 pounds but I think that was the first time I really realized how differrent I looked. I literally had to excuse myself and go to the bathroom to calm down before I started to cry. I think its the nicest compliment I've ever gotten.:bigsmile:

Replies

• LittleMissRamejkis
    LittleMissRamejkis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You deserve it ! Well domne & keep up the good work xx
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    WOW!! I bet it made your night!! Congrats on your weight loss!! :drinker:
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You earned that compliment by working hard and not giving up. :drinker: Cheers!:drinker:
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! Go you!!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    awwww :) congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    how sweet! keep up the good work :) x
  • jgillis12
    Options
    That's wonderful! Keep up the good work!
  • Steffi330
    Steffi330 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!:drinker:
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    awesome. also, you're sexy. own it!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Well done you and kudos to the women for saying that and I hope that she reaches her goal. You are an inspiration keep going!
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! What a great compliment :)
  • Kevinpcarey
    Options
    Great post but whats wrong with crying lol. I am a 41 year old male with tattoos, i smoke cigars (very very occasionally) I drink blac k coffee, and I generally consider myself a tough real man but i do cry and think theres nothing wrong with it at all haha
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, all your hard work is paying off! Being told like that by somebody we don't even know is definitely music to anyone ears. Keep it up!
  • Lissette_Brooks
    Lissette_Brooks Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    awwwww You almost made me cry! lol Keep up the great work.
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    crap- you made ME cry from reading this- that's soooo awesome- good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!