Mommy of 2 looking for someone to push me

Options
I am 23 years old with two kiddos ages 2.5 and 4 months. I need to be pushed to lose weight. I have found that I am not very good at doing it myself. I am 5'7 and about 160 lbs. I would like to get down to 145 if not lower. I feel like if shouldn't be so hard to just do it but I need help. Anyone willing to help please add me!!!

Replies

• orishp
    orishp Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I added you, me and my mommy friends are all on this boat.

Although I am older than you, I too have two kiddos, 4 and 1, I was 168 when I decided to get serious about this, and in 6 weeks I have lost 12 lbs.

It is not easy, but it totally can be done.

I am on a reduced calorie diet, I net 1000 calories (eating back exercise calories). I am eating pretty much no carbs, other than veggies, one serving of fruit per day, no dairy, no sugar. Essentially lots of veggies and lean protein.
    I am also exercising more now than ever before, 5 or 6 days a week. Sometimes I do zumba, some days I do weights, some days I do spinning or go on a bike ride.

You can totally do it, just make sure you burn more calories than you eat, it is really that simple!!!!!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mom of 2 (13 and 5.5) I've lost 40 so far with about another 16 to go....feel free to add me.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a mommy of one and new to this so I can use all the support I can get!
  • liloneck
    liloneck Posts: 2
    Options
    I am a mommy of a three and a half year old who just started and sometimes I need pushing too! Feel free to add me, we can push each other.
  • suzihead
    suzihead Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi i'm a mum of 2, bit older than you but still with the issues of my kids come first, so fitting in exercise can be a bit of a juggle. Would love to have some more buddies- it really helps. xxx
  • runningmommycrosland
    Options
    Hi! I added you! I am a mommy of 3 kiddos (ages 6, 4, and 2). I am 5'6.5" and about 157 pounds. I also am just looking to be healthy!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    im a mummy of 2 my girl is 3 my boy is 2 feel free to add me!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    Hi I'm a mommy of two a 11yr old boy and an 8yr old girl. Feel free to add me I can always use the support and motivation from others. I fell off the wagon for two weeks and I'm ready to continue my journey now. :smile:
  • Kipperdog123
    Options
    I will send you posts every day if you like.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I am a new mommy. I gave birth 5 months ago. I am trying to get back on track on my eating and working out so I can loose this baby fat. So feel free to add me if you like :).
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I am going to send a request. I am a nearly 29 (YIKES!!!) year old mommy to a 3 year old boy. And, while I love working out, I have found I love accountability even more. Let's push each other!
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mother of two girls, one is 2, the other is 7. I log every day and comment on my friends posts, feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey! :)