what's for dinner?

Options
i'm working 10am-930pm tomorrow, i only usually work 10-5 and then have dinner at home but am covering an extra shift

. i have chicken breast and carrots/peas/broccoli/cauliflower for lunch then i have 30 grams of dark chocolate, a mandarin, an apple and a yogurt as snacks.

what's for dinner? :)

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    well tonight im having curry with rice (half a cup) with LOADS of veggies :)
  • TimeWarp9
    TimeWarp9 Posts: 91
    Options
    Are you eating at work or waiting until you get off? Tuna (or whatever) wrap with veggies is a good portable food. Hard boiled eggs, hummus, yogurt, dry cereal with milk in a thermos.... I'm re-learning to pack my lunches for work and these are some of the things I've taken lately.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I'm having a half cup of rice, with beef vegetable stew over top :smile:
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I'm having tandoori chicken leg quarter with 100g rice (dry weight) and.....maybe half a naan bread (not sure yet, will see how I feel) . All made at home. x
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    chicken curry with lots of veggies and 1/2 cup of white rice
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Small amount of creamy tomato pasta bake, a couple of fish fingers and a salad
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I was naughty tonight and had a stuffed spud. I normally have some stir fry in meal portions in the freezer for re heating to use on occasions like you are having.
  • kionig
    kionig Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Homemade ground turkey taco salad.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I would probably have an omelet on a night like yours. Or grocery store sushi.