Singles holidays/fitness holidays

Options
DizzyLinds
DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
Has anyone been on a fitness or singles holiday. I have six weeks off in the summer because i'm a teacher and would like to get away a bit. Everyone else is at work when i'm off so i don't mind going alone!

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I haven't, but it sounds like fun! I need a vacation/holiday!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    http://www.solosholidays.co.uk/holiday-types

and also

Friendship Travel - Can recommend St Lucia lots and lots of activity at the Bodysport Resort and lots of pampering - you get a treatment every day your there - bliss
  • DizzyLinds
    Options
    I just checked out that solos one. The Carribean holidays look amazing....but isn't the weather a bit unpredictable there in August?
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I've fancied an activity holiday for a while but don't have the balls to go alone
  • DizzyLinds
    Options
    I've been away twice on my own before and it's the most relaxing thing ever. As a woman you get a feeling of confidence and independence. As a teacher i get used to being on my own as everyone is at work when i'm off!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Just DO IT! you get to meet lots of fab new people and have new experiences. In Turkey I paraglided! In New Zealand I saw glow worms! In Las Vegas I did all the rides at the top of stratosphere hotel., Safari In Kenya ... and that's just a few

Life is way too short!
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I went to Spain in March on my own for the first week then met up with people the second week. I loved being on my own, got loads of day traveling done.
    Single travel is the best way to see things.
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Just DO IT! you get to meet lots of fab new people and have new experiences. In Turkey I paraglided! In New Zealand I saw glow worms! In Las Vegas I did all the rides at the top of stratosphere hotel., Safari In Kenya ... and that's just a few

Life is way too short!

Wow is all I can say to that. I will definately have to look in to it now