I'm new :-)

Options
Hey everyone. I'm Rowan. I literally downloaded the myfitnesspal app to my phone yesterday. A friend of mine recommended it. She's been using it for ages and looks amazing now. I'm getting rather fed up with my weight and even more cross at myself for having "just one more" so I thought enough is enough. Please feel free to add me. I'm still very new to this sight and learning. Thanks for reading.x

Replies

• mpiglia
    mpiglia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am new to MFP also I downloaded it a long time ago but i dont think i was ready to accept the lifestyle change. So a friend recommended using it so here i am but this time I am ready... I have a long rode ahead but I think this will help so much I strated using it monday and back at my exercise anfrom monday til last night i dropped 4 lbs.. Best of Luck
  • OkImfat
    OkImfat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome...this is the first step to you reaching your goal. Stick with it every day. Keeping track and posting seems to be the key mentioned by many on here. Good luck.
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome,

I'm still getting used to all this as consistency has never been my thing!!! I'm trying really hard to eat better but I'm a food addict and I am constantly hungry.

This is a good place to hold yourself accountable for what you do without being judged!!

Feel free to add me and good luck to you!!

Paula
  • nazashi
    nazashi Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
    This is a great site for weight loss..i learned a lot of useful things here!

Good luck on your journey!