We are looking for Freinds

Options
My wife and I are looking for friends to help, and inspire us as I work on our weight loss goals.
My biggest problem is will power and moderation. If there is food in front of me I fall to into “just a little more can't hurt ", and before you know it I have gone overboard. They say its better to have people to join your fight and I fully believe in this. My loving wife has joined me in this challenge (mickeyfan69) and we both would appreciate any and all the support we can get.

Thank you
:smile:

Replies

• pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP... I Log in every day if you and wife would like to add me as a friend . Im sure we could all motivate each other
  • cvance3
    cvance3 Posts: 64
    Options
    You've got it! I'm looking to add more motivating people to keep me on track! You're both welcome to friend me!
  • dietingqueen
    Options
    I joined about 2 days ago , you and your wife feel free to add me ,I have the worst willpower in the entire world and very very little motivation ,but aiming to change that :smile:
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • InfiniteJourney
    Options
    I am always looking for ways to stay motivated. Remember, all it takes is one day at a time. Please feel free to add me and the rest of you may do the same:)
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can both friend me if you'd like:bigsmile:
  • pamchops58
    pamchops58 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi & welcome to MFP

You and your wife would be more than welcome to add me for support as a friend I have the willpower and strength to go around everyone lol xx

Regards

PAM :smile:
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    You can both add me if you want - I'm quite good on motivation but can be lacking in moderation when it comes to certain foods!
  • Andreadet1002
    Options
    I joined about a week ago. Please add me as weel. I too can use all the motivaion I can get. :smile:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Requests sent to you both!! Welcome to MFP ....It's great that you two are working as a team and doing this together!!! :)
  • Selgar
    Selgar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    wow, I feel the same way! Feel free to add me and let's all work on this together!!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    U and ur wife feel free to add me, too.
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Both my husband and I joined MFP together. He also has the issue if it is front of him he will continue. It has taken about 6 mos and many changes but his brain now registers when he is full which has helped with his weight loss.

You both can be successful - just remember, it is a lifestyle change; NOT A DIET. Diets do not work!! Lifestyle changes last a lifetime!
  • ibcsrl19
    ibcsrl19 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I need motivation also. Will be happy to!
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Please add me! My husband and i are starting LiveFit on July 1st. I can't convince him to join MFP, but I'll be here to support you and your wife during your journey!
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! The best site around if you want to lose weight! Feel free to add me as your friend :-)
  • Arsinoe87
    Arsinoe87 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi!
    Feel free and add!
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Just sent to a friend request to both of you! Look forward to "meeting" you.