I LOVE NSV!!!! sooooo much

Options
ClairBears84
ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
Hey all I hope that you are all doing well and well on your way to living a better & healthier life!

So..... a few small things for me that are keeping me going!

1. My collar bones are starting to show very slightly! i can feel them clearly when I run my hands over them, its been a while!
2. My ribs are starting to come out of hiding, my boyfriend had a laugh when he foudn them tickling me the other day! Its so amazing for me that he notices these things! :) LOVING IT! he is so supporting and amazing!
3 I had to make a new hole in my belt! its too big to keep my ever "getting bigger " pants on!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO !! Love this so much what an amazing feeling and no better motivation to get my *kitten* to gym tonight!

Replies

• skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I hear you some of my close I can't really tell but my jeans I can. I had to put a belt on the other day and it was the best feeling in the world. Hugs and great job. I'm pround of you and glad you feel good:smile:
  • MikMont
    MikMont Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one looking for my collar bones!!! Mine are starting to show too! Its a great feeling. Congrats!!
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My collarbones are very visible now and it's beyond awesome. I can also see the outline of my hipbones, too!
  • ClairBears84
    Options
    THANK YOU GORGEOUS PEOPLE! The small thing that are not so small hey! My hips well no they are still in Hibernatiion! unless I lie on my back and pull my tummy in slighty HAHAHAHA then I can feel then! :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the NSVs!!! Awesome news :wink:
  • helencita13
    helencita13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I am so with you guys on the collar bones thing! I thought maybe I was crazy lol

Mine are starting to show without me posing like Lea Michele
    lea-michele-sarah-hyland-red-carpter-pose-fashion-police.jpg
  • ClairBears84
    Options
    Congrats!

I am so with you guys on the collar bones thing! I thought maybe I was crazy lol

They are just so sexy!
  • helencita13
    helencita13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

They are just so sexy!

hahaha you know what I'm saying though..bending your elbows so far forward that your collar bones stick out and look skinny lol Lea Michele always seems to do that when posing on the red carpet..so annoying and obvious! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!