I am new and looking for some encouraging friends!

Options

Replies

• christinastokes3
    christinastokes3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I tried to add you but was unable to find you, using your username. Does anyone know how one does that? I am new and would like to add friends as well!

just click on the pic and her page should open and add should be to the right of the page
  • alyja09
    alyja09 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hit me up!
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am not a mom, but am hoping to get healthy so that one day soon I have a healthy pregnancy! Feel free to add me too!
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome and good luck!! Feel free to add me!!

Paula :smile:
  • chrissyd2218
    chrissyd2218 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessica and all people on this post! I'm Christina! Currently I'm around 250 pounds and I'm looking to get down to about 150. The more friends you have, the more encouragement you get! It's really inspiring! I'd love to make some new friends as well! Anyone can add me :)
  • skymommy1999
    skymommy1999 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words and support ... I am adding you all might take me a while as I can only add 5 every 10 minutes. Thanks again!
  • shortandfaithful
    Options
    Add me I am a summer SAHM of 5, 3 bio and 2 step and a bus driver during the school year. :flowerforyou:
  • bjbex
    bjbex Posts: 24
    Options
    I am looking for weight loss buddies too. I'll add you xxxx
  • lindseygriffith27
    lindseygriffith27 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I havent been on here long but since starting with myfitnesspal I have lost 3 lbs! Feel free to add me! We can hold each other accountable and keep each other motivated!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Oooh! Oooh! Pick me! Pick me!
  • shanna_rene
    Options
    You can add me too if you want.
  • BABGURL
    BABGURL Posts: 10
    Options
    Feel free to add me in. Never can have too much support
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP and you and anyone can add me if they want, hope you like it as much as i do.
  • sarahmacmullin2012
    sarahmacmullin2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me:)
  • sdwelle76
    sdwelle76 Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome! I am in the same situation (kids are 2 and 4) and would love to help!
  • kdurden
    kdurden Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I'm 18 and trying to get in the habit of exercising and eating right before going off to college (less than 8 weeks away), and I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds by New Years. I'd love more encouraging friends on here.
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I tried to add you but was unable to find you, using your username. Does anyone know how one does that? I am new and would like to add friends as well!

Click on the user name (or the arrow next to the name) under their picture. It will bring you to thier profile and you can send them a message or a friend request. Hope this helps!
  • sbertagnole
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm on a similar path.
  • Rlbf7
    Rlbf7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :happy: JUST WANT U TOOO KNOW U CAN DO IT! REMEMBER NOTHING HAPPENS OVER NIGHT.....STAY ENCOURAGED!
  • LoriT1124
    LoriT1124 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Added you! Hope you don't mind! :-)