I'm new & need some supportive MFP friends!

Options
I'm Morgan, a student at UNCW who recently finished my first year at college! The typical 'freshman' 15 turned into the freshman 30. After so many times of 'I'm going to lose weight this time!' failing, I'm seriously committed to making a difference. No more "I'll start next monday..."

Anyway, I normally track via iPhone, so I love having friends on here to see their progress and for them to encourage me. If you're interested in that sort of thing, add me!

I'm in love with all these success stories, and I hope to be one of them soon!

Replies

• Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • lsimmons2006
    Options
    Hello, my name is Laci. I am located in Charlotte. I'm 28 years old, one child and looking for support in my weightloss goals.
  • morgsgrieninger
    morgsgrieninger Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I added both of you!
  • gwengogreen1
    gwengogreen1 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you can add me, i visit everyday :)
  • ahigg396
    ahigg396 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I feel your pain!

I'm 23 and just graduated from UGA with my Master's in May.

I was a chubby high-schooler and gained an easy 25 lbs in college. Bad decision on my part, but I worked at the dining hall all throughout my undergrad years! (Free food+extra cash....you know how it goes.)

Anyway, I finally quit working there after I started my Master's program and started losing some of that weight then. I'm still not "in-shape" and I hate exercising. That's why I'm here. But I totally identify with the college weight gain. Ugh.

We can get back in shape though! We're at the prime time in our lives to do it! Let me know how I can help and good luck! :)
  • askinnybanana13
    Options
    Add me! I am a great MFP friend!

I am 24 mom of two and studying health and fitness. I high school I was very active played on every sports team and took zero period weights so fitness was always a vital part of my life, then when I had my kids and I went from being a strong a fit 140 to a very sloppy heavy 213 pounds! I know right YAAAA! never in my life did I think I could get to that place.

One day I woke up and realized I had to do something since then I am 154 lost over 10 inches allover and still losing on my 5'8'' frame I have a goal of 143.

If you need encouragement I've got it! if you need a cheerleader I'm hear! If you need a reminder text to wake you up to hit the gym I'm here. My MFP pals did it for me and now its my turn.

Good luck in your loss.

Hannah
  • askinnybanana13
    Options
    Add me! I am a great MFP friend!

I am 24 mom of two and studying health and fitness. I high school I was very active played on every sports team and took zero period weights so fitness was always a vital part of my life, then when I had my kids and I went from being a strong a fit 140 to a very sloppy heavy 213 pounds! I know right YAAAA! never in my life did I think I could get to that place.

One day I woke up and realized I had to do something since then I am 154 lost over 10 inches allover and still losing on my 5'8'' frame I have a goal of 143.

If you need encouragement I've got it! if you need a cheerleader I'm hear! If you need a reminder text to wake you up to hit the gym I'm here. My MFP pals did it for me and now its my turn.

Good luck in your loss.

Hannah
  • amtru2015
    amtru2015 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me girl! we can motivate each other =)
  • morgsgrieninger
    morgsgrieninger Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    We sound a lot alike, ahigg!

And what a great story, Hannah. I added all of you!