PITA CHIPS...

Options
Which brand do you eat?

I usually get Stacy's but decided to try New York Style today. The New York style are thin and smaller. Not sure how I feel about this.

Replies

• trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Stacy's rock!!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I like Stacy's, but they're a rare treat.
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I always get the Stacey's. I bought the garden veggie last week and they were yummy!
  • bikingpanda
    bikingpanda Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Stacy's pita chips are fantastic. I can eat those all day. They are a red food for me.
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever make their own? I've heard about it but never done it.
  • bcmlam1001
    bcmlam1001 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've never had pita chips and I wasnt sure if they were any healthier than regular chips? I have cut back on my chip consumption ALOT as of late because when I get through I ask myself was that really worth 7-10 grams of fat? The cals really aren't that bad just the fat. My mom has been eating the special k chips. I might try some pita chips or the special k soon because it does wonders when you add chips to a sandwich at lunch! It completes my meal!
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I've never had pita chips and I wasnt sure if they were any healthier than regular chips? I have cut back on my chip consumption ALOT as of late because when I get through I ask myself was that really worth 7-10 grams of fat? The cals really aren't that bad just the fat. My mom has been eating the special k chips. I might try some pita chips or the special k soon because it does wonders when you add chips to a sandwich at lunch! It completes my meal!

I only eat pita chips with my hummus. I have also had Trader Joe's brand which are assume. I would say if you want a thicker chip go with Stacy's. The New York Style are very thin. (New York Style has half the fat of Stacy's though)