New here but trying to continue a life change

Options
Hello, I am new to this site. I have been losing weight for the past several months. I have lost almost 30 pounds and am looking at losing another 20-25. I have been working out, but weight loss has slowed down. I could use friends that offer encouragement and support; I will encourage and support you too! This is not just about dieting, but becoming healthier and more fit.

Replies

• amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    Just send you a friend request... im new too. You may have hit a plateau but thats normal. Check out the other forums for advice and tips on that. :-)
  • djhannah02
    djhannah02 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi there!! Glad to hear that you already lost quite a bit of weight before joining the site!! It always helps though to have some support though for that last stubborn 20 pounds or so. I'd be happy to try and keep you motivated and support you online. Feel free to add me :)
  • fitandstrongmommy
    fitandstrongmommy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I think you found the right place everyone here is very supportive. I am new as well.
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always up for a chat/cheer/motivate/happy dance/steal of your recipes! :-)
  • BladesMommy
    Options
    I too have just joined this site and hoping to improve on my weight loss as well.... I had all of my levels tested and was cleared on being a diabetic and any thyroid problems. I have a month to lose 10 lbs and if I don't my doctor will be putting me on a diet pill. Im hoping to meet my goal and keep from taking any type of meds.