New!!!

Options
Hi There, just started this crazy thing called "losing the weight" I found this website and already love it! It's very easy, however I think they can spice up the exercise log a bit. It doesn't have bike on there... how does that make sense? Anyway, I also have a blog... http://fatandthirty.blogspot.com/ check it out!

I am so excited to start this journey!

Sandy

:smile:

Replies

• MsSandyE28
    MsSandyE28 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi There, just started this crazy thing called "losing the weight" I found this website and already love it! It's very easy, however I think they can spice up the exercise log a bit. It doesn't have bike on there... how does that make sense? Anyway, I also have a blog... http://fatandthirty.blogspot.com/ check it out!

I am so excited to start this journey!

Sandy

:smile:
  • prrizza425
    prrizza425 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You can do it. I started six weeks ago and I have lost 16 pounds already. This counting calories thing really works so keep at it. :happy:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. The exercise log, like the food log is all user enterable. I.E. if you don't see bycycle on there (although it is on there, I have entered it before), create the exercise and make it available for other users. :happy:
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. It's great isn't it?

FYI - something that I found to help with the exercise log is the database. Under the Exercise tab there is a smaller link to Database. That has a list of all available exercises in case you can't find what you are looking for. The Search option is pretty name specific. Bike is actually under "Bicycling", which you may not know unless you look in the database. Just a hint.

Have fun!
  • kathh
    kathh Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi

I also joined today. Good Luck to you. The site is great it definitley helps keep track of everything.

Look forward to hearing from you guys

Cheers
    Kath
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    WELCOME~!~
  • Najah5150
    Options
    Welcome Sandy!:happy:
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome folks!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Sandy,

Tons of entries for "bicycling" on the exercise log!!. Put bicycling instead of bike and you will find it!!
  • MsSandyE28
    MsSandyE28 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sandy,

Tons of entries for "bicycling" on the exercise log!!. Put bicycling instead of bike and you will find it!!

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!! Found it! This is great!