HELP!!

Options
I'm going on holiday in 10 days! And I still need to tone up my stomach!

It also doesn't help that from every direction I'm being told that I should diet in so many different ways!!! UGHHHH! Which one do I do? Which one does it in fastest time? Which one stays off and doesn't just fall back on when you eat a couple of calories over? Which one makes you lose the most weight?

Please help me? And tell me which diets you do? Or How many calories you eat and how many you burn? And what worked and what didn't?

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    You need to create a calorie deficit.
    You should consume adequate protein and fat.
    You should do some form of exercise. Resistance training would be ideal for "most" people but that's goal dependent.

You don't need a special "diet" to accomplish the above. You need awareness of your calorie needs.
  • ATLMel
    ATLMel Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    The one that stays off is the one that is done reasonably and sustainably.

You won't see a marked difference in your appearance in only 10 days. Up your fruits and veggies and track your calories while getting in some moderate exercise. There is no secret button to push to "tone your stomach"
  • Molzz95
    Molzz95 Posts: 11
    Options
    The one that stays off is the one that is done reasonably and sustainably.

You won't see a marked difference in your appearance in only 10 days. Up your fruits and veggies and track your calories while getting in some moderate exercise. There is no secret button to push to "tone your stomach"

I'm not saying I want to lose the weight in 10 days. That was just me saying that I want to tone up. I was simply asking, how many calories people had and how many they burned, how much does that make the lose? What diets have they tried and what did or didn't work. Because having all these people talking about the ABC diet etc it's hard to know which one are fake.
  • anat0my
    anat0my Posts: 15
    Options
    ABC diet is pro-ana and the minute you go off it you'll gain. Do some research into different diets and just take time to pick one you think you'll like. Personally, I just eat within my calories, which works well for weight loss. However, toning is different. My boyfriend does a lot of working out, and when I said I wanted to tone my stomach he recommend 100-200 sit ups, 50/60 sideups and a protein intake suitable to build the muscle. Really, hard work is the only way. For me, working out is just something I don't have the energy for, but I know that consistent work outs focusing on one area will get the results you desire.