Same old same old

Options
Looking for ANYONE to add me as a friend. I am TEN MILLION TIMES MORE motivated when I know there are people watching me log everything hahaha just let me know :)

Thanks all!!!! I love the MFP Community!

Replies

• redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    As a 47yo man living in the UK I am the complete opposite to you. But feel free to add me for support.
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    hi
    you can add me if you want, I log in every day, Im 55 years young and live in Western Australia ( born in England, my family moved to Aus back in 1969 )
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    HA.
    I'm 19.
    I win the friendship. :p

I'm trying to log everyday. Let us try together Miss Jessie Mae and be awesome!
  • hollyseden
    hollyseden Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well I am a complete newcomer to this and hope to join all you successful ''losers'' out there! Wish me luck, I so need to get motivated.
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Any one is more than willing to add me!! Just be warned, my schedule is crazy (as of right now) and I'll be honest with you as long as you are with me!
  • misslou7
    misslou7 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ooh me too. New phone means I'm adding as soon as I've eaten so I can be honest with myself and curb the snacking :-)
  • MissJessieMae
    MissJessieMae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I am super excited!! :)
  • Leileth
    Leileth Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi there, looking for support too ! I'm a 24, French girl. Feel free to add me, I log every day and can really help I guess ^^