Last 20 lbs are not budging!

Options
Hi everyone!

I have been with MFP for over a year and made great progress. Lost 40+ lbs before the beginning of this year and have maintained my weight for the last 6-7 months. A total sucess for me as I have always yo-yo'd with loss/gain. So here I am in my last 20 lbs to goal and been working hard for 3 months and NOTHING! Never breaking 180 and fluctuating in the 180's big time. 189 today in fact and my least was 181 just at the beginning of the year.

I am looking for support to help push me through these last 20 lbs. I have only a few connections on MFP and feel that I need more support from others in this community! If you love to support and be supported please add me!

I am working on my food intake and finding what works for me and have just begun working out after a long pause. Walking has now turned into jogging which feels amazing. Set back this week with a back injury that I am hoping to be recovered from by this weekend. I am going to start 30DS and continue on with the jogging routines. I miss the burn and can't stop thinking about it this past week while I have been hobbling around in pain. Medication is working and I am at 75% (I hope). I can't wait to start strength training and have been trying to use my time in recovery wisely pulling routines off of youtube.

Appreciate your support in making this last 20 lbs go away!

5'10"
SW: 230 lbs (2010)
CW: 189 lbs
GW: 170 lbs
UGW: 160 lbs (if at all possible)

Replies