Options
Hello everyone. I'm new here. I'm trying to lose weight like everybody else. Just wanted to say Hi....

Replies

• 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    Welcome to the club...I am new too and trying to lose weight. What a task to take on but I know it needs to be done. I had a Lap Band put in 10-5-09 and including pre-surgery weight that needed to be lost I am officially down 43.5lbs and still pushing to get out of the BMI obese rate. I wish you the best of luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • jenna_83
    Options
    hi :smile:

i just joined a couple of days ago and im finding the site a fantastic weightloss tool and the people are very informed and friendly :love:
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    Hello from San Antonio, TX :flowerforyou:

Blessings!

Eva
  • chixxer
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello I'm new here but wanted to say hello
  • Apttobeme
    Options
    Hi, I'm new as of today and hoping to get motivated and stick to a diet and exercise program. Sure could use a support partner. Anyone interest???? Good luck to everyone!
  • Apttobeme
    Options
    Hi,

Good luck to you! This looks like a great site to help us with our desire to loose weight. Great tracking program for food and exercise. Hang in there..... Lori
  • Apttobeme
    Options
    Eva, Way to go! Hope to catch up with you in the next several months. Keep on going...... Lori