Gave up, but am back!

Options
jonesz922
jonesz922 Posts: 89 Member
I am Jen, 34, working mom of a 2 & 4 year old. I had a rough couple of months and dropped off MFP, but am back on here, back at the gym, back with my nutritionist and welcome anyone who wants to help me stay on here daily again!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen, welcome back, please feel free to add me.
  • Njbelle
    Njbelle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hey

me too just retracing my steps back to the mfp plan

x
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Same story here. Had some success back in August to December of '11 and then sort of maintained but really ended up gaining back some of the weight. Now I am back on to try and do this right again.
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am here everyday!! :)
  • rs2361
    rs2361 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Me too. I was doing really well and then got sidetracked by grad school this semester. Need some more motivation and encouragement. Feel free to add me!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I'm here daily!
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Been there doing that as we speak:laugh: Feel free to add me and Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • vrgoaplbtm74
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lisa. It's been 5 months since I was on here last time. I had a bad high blood pressure scare, so Im trying to do right. This site helps me to watch what I eat as well as help from a lot of ladies on this site. Together we can all accomplish our goals through support. Glad to be back........and welcome back to others !! :)
  • AmandaJames25
    Options
    hey i wish i could be of some help to you but im in the same boat u have a 13 month old that keeps me busy
  • Nikkislim32
    Nikkislim32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am on here every day and enjoy encouraging my MFP friends. Feel free to add me:smile:
  • iwannatri
    iwannatri Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in that same boat....but MFP is helping me....i'm getting better at logging in daily...right now i'm just tracking my food...you can add me if you'd like. :)