Feeling Low!

kylielouttit
kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
Ugh, I feel so bad about myself lately! I just had a c-section on October 3 (a beautiful baby girl) and I have a 29-month old son. I definately have the "mom belly" and I hate the way I look. I still have 20lbs to go before I am at my pre-baby weight but I seem to have NO willpower. I know its bad for me, but today I ate a Caramilk bar and three girl guide cookies. This happens all the time, I don't think I have one day where I don't eat some form of junk food! Why do I do this?

I need some encouraging words and some motivation!

Replies

• Dont lose faith!!! just remember, everyday is a new day and even if the day before didnt go well doesnt mean that you cant try again today. Also, you have two beautiful babies to be proud of!!! Just keep working at it and it will all work out in the end, you are not alone.
  • smileydays
    smileydays Posts: 37 Member
    Aww... We all hit our lows. About a month ago, I was eating burritos the size of your head and drinking soda. Now, I'm down 4 pounds and this is the first time I've actually lost weight my whole life! You have two babies at home, and you need to be a good role model for them. You need to teach them how to learn, how to grow and habits that will last them the rest of their life. Eating a caramilk bar isn't good for you, but we have all been there. Just try to work through and maybe it will help if you think "would I want my 29-month-old eating this?" =] You can do it! Believe you can, and you will. I hope it helped.
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Thanks everyone! I feel better now. As Anne Shirley said: tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it!
This discussion has been closed.