Gastric Bypass patient here looking for answeres

Options
Had surgery on 12-20-10 & since have lost 270 pounds. im down to 198 pounds. ive been fluctuating between 195 to 198 & am really done loosing weight. I like my size at this point & although i want to continue to drop fat i dont want to loose anymore weight which means i have to replace it with muscle. hard trying to find the majic # to make this happen. work out 5 days a week. have even tried eating more but oddly enough the more i eat the more i drop. ive even gone from doing cardio 5 days a week 5 miles a day to doing less cardio but continue dropping. i deff dont want to stop lifing weights because my gaol is to stay at 200 pounds but more of a solid 200 rather then a flaby 200. any sugestions.

Replies

• andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Well done on your loss, that's amazing

My hubby works out with weights regularly but has worked hard to put on weight over the last couple of years as he was classed as underweight. He always has an oats drink before he goes to the gym then drinks a protein shake afterwards, this way he's not using up any calories from food.
  • TheRUBENone
    TheRUBENone Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    this happens to be 1 of my daily routines, a shake before & either durring or after a work out. then to rush home for the last meal of the day. i guess i just dont want to loose anymore weight because i dont want to get to scrawny & would rather be a bulky 200 pounder.
  • WannaBe70sTeen
    Options
    My aunt had that and before she had it she lost over 100 and after she lost like 200 something. It worked well for her! Now she eats better and healthier
  • cjdcmom
    cjdcmom Posts: 28
    Options
    The only way to stop losing weight is too consume the same amount of calories as you burn. How tall are you? I didn't have surgery but I weighed 265 in 1999. I was 148 when I conceived my 4th.
  • TheRUBENone
    TheRUBENone Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    5 11 198 pounds. im trying to find the right balance to continue to loose fat & gain muscle & maintaine myself at 200 pounds.