What's your signature scent?

Options

Replies

• apamapandapa
    apamapandapa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I tend to change my perfume according the mood every day.
    Some of my fav:
    Gucci Flora
    Tomy Hilfiger
    Blue Kenzo
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    piss and vinegar

Nautica scents
  • apamapandapa
    apamapandapa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I always sneeze and my head hurts as crazy when I start to wear new perfume. But after few days, max 1 week I get used to it and it stops :)
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    Cool Water.. Since 9th grade!! I also like the new Escada in the blue bottle lately
  • thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    no specific brand, but any scent that is apples. hence my name.

i have country apple, candy apple, cinnamon apple, apple pear.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Blood, sweat, and occasionally fear. Depending on the day.

Whoops, wrong forum! :laugh:
  • shearx
    shearx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Blood, sweat, and occasionally fear. Depending on the day.

Whoops, wrong forum! :laugh:

Best answer!!
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I tend to collect things that smell awesome. I have a ridiculous amount. Lol

Lovely, love spell, heavenly, secret charm, pure seduction, endless love, carried away, lemon vanilla (BBW), coconut lime breeze, sweet pea, wild citrus sunflower, cupcake, Hawaii coconut, I can seriously keep going. Iol I have waaay too many. I personally love things that smell like food.

Currently I'm wearing lemon vanilla. It smells like a lemon wafer, or a lemon meringue pie etc. so yummy.

My husband wears Acqua di gio. Armani. Smells amazing ! Kind of hope he doesn't change, ever.
  • shearx
    shearx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    VS body spray - coconut in the summer and then vanilla in the fall and winter and juicy coutoure coutoure coutoure and hard candy by urban decay. Depends on what I'm doing that day and how I'm feeling

I do the same thing. Coconut in the summer and vanilla in the winter.
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I went through quite the scent phase (I still love perfume), and I have a big basket that I'm working my way through before I'm allowed to buy some more . . . "Pretty Hot - Elizabeth Arden" is what I have my eye on right now! I'm working on Pretty - Elizabeth Arden and Live - JLo right now . . . 8 more half bottles to go! Side note . . . my 4 year old son always tells me that I smell like fitness when I'm done working out . . . maybe that's my signature! lol
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I shift between all the Grace line by Philosophy. My daily had been Amazing Grace but tried Falling in Love and it is perfect for the summer. I love it because it's light and clean and subtle. Can't stand when I get in the elevator in the morning, by myself, and there is such a strong smell I want to barf. Some people take baths in there perfume/cologne. YUCK!!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue. They have the big bottle on sale at Sam's Club for $65 (down from 80-90), I am going to get more to-day. Couldn't be happier. Have been without since late last year. :brokenheart:

Mine too! Love that grapefruity/baby powder tang and it smells so different from any other perfume.

Really want something coconut/mango for summer - anyone got any ideas (apart from rubbing myself with coconuts and mangoes, of course).
    LaVanila's Vanilla Summer. I was in Sephora yesterday and saw these... oh yum. Here's the description:
    Breathtaking sunsets meet the sounds of lapping waves in this limited-edition summer fragrance. Escape and experience the irresistible, long-lasting summer blend of fresh mango, juicy pineapple, creamy coconut milk, and island sugar cane steeped in base of warm Madagascar vanilla. Created by master natural perfumers, this effortlessly sexy fragrance is made with the finest natural ingredients, and instilled with essential vitamins and minerals that pamper the body and soul.

This sounds so perfect... but not available in England :(

Still annoyed that Body Shop stopped doing coconut and dewberry oils. Grrrrrr.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    ok i replied to this earlier, but i will share all of the perfumes/body sprays that i have in my bathroom at this moment of time:

Victoria Secret:
    secret craving-lotion/body spray
    aqua kiss--FAVORITE--body spray..need a new bottle soon
    forever blushing--spray/lotion
    secret charm (not very fond of, but i use it occasionally)--spray/lotion
    hope, love, peace, pink--use it when i go out with friends
    PINK (warm and cozy)-i use this when i feel like cuddling with the hubster

Estee Lauder
    Sensuous Nude--well, do i need to explain when i use this?

UR by Usher...i love this, it's feminine and slightly sweet but not overpowering....
  • tipyourbartender
    tipyourbartender Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ok i replied to this earlier, but i will share all of the perfumes/body sprays that i have in my bathroom at this moment of time:

Victoria Secret:
    secret craving-lotion/body spray
    aqua kiss--FAVORITE--body spray..need a new bottle soon
    forever blushing--spray/lotion
    secret charm (not very fond of, but i use it occasionally)--spray/lotion
    hope, love, peace, pink--use it when i go out with friends
    PINK (warm and cozy)-i use this when i feel like cuddling with the hubster

Estee Lauder
    Sensuous Nude--well, do i need to explain when i use this?

UR by Usher...i love this, it's feminine and slightly sweet but not overpowering....

Secret craving is my absolute favorite! Perfect summer scent. I have the perfume right now but I would love the body lotion and body spray as well since I am so addicted lol
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    nina ricci paris
    calvin klein euphoria

;-)
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Prescriptives Calyx I wear it daily and always get compliiments from men and women
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret Love Spell it smells so good!!! I love it everyone always compliments me on it!!

HA! I have that as well, and people will double back to ask me what I'm wearing, too bad it's never a hot guy with his number. HA!
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    My all time favorite was Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior. I don't think they make it any more but it smelled so good it made me want to stand next to myself in a public place and cop a feel! :)
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Everyday body spray? Love Spell by Victorias Secret. My cologne for occasions Chantilly (I was named after it lol)
  • kriztyn723
    kriztyn723 Posts: 57
    Options
    Clinique "In Bloom" can only get it in the spring!! I think it's the best clinique scent!