Just started here on Tuesday - been trying for a long time

Options
Hi, :wink: My nurse practioner suggested I try this site to monitor my nutrition levels. I like that it divides up the foods so well! I try to exercise 1-1/2 hours a day - mostly on a bike - either stationary or road. Doing better this last week. I know that working with a group helps and am looking forward to "meeting" you all.

My hobbies, unfortunately, are all done while sitting - quilting, crocheting, reading, any type of handwork. I like to travel. i am a high school special education teacher/American Literature for college-bound juniors and seniors teacher/Work Experience Coordinator for students who need off-campus work experience. Stress is my middle name during the school year.:drinker:

I want to lose the weight for many reasons - one of the most fun ones is that I want to scuba dive in Hawaii but don't have the body for Hawaii at this point.

Replies

• AussieRachG
    AussieRachG Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    349aycj.jpg
  • crystalbermuda
    Options
    hey hi i just started here too!! so far its been great to have the tools and the people around to get me motivated and feeling a part of a bigger thing and not so isolated. i hope it works for u as well and one thing i have learned already if u stick to it u can make anything happen....so get the scuba gear ready!!! GOOD LUCK!!
  • bettyh12
    bettyh12 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks! so far I am loving the food tracker and reading everyone's posts.:laugh: Good luck to you, too!
  • bettyh12
    bettyh12 Posts: 8
    Options
    I love this! I feel like this many many days!
  • tashat_80
    tashat_80 Posts: 7
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like... I'm just starting out as well. I completed my first week yesterday! Good luck to you with your dedication and weight loss!!
  • Widmer33
    Widmer33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was just told by my dr he expects me to lose that last 30 lbs by this year! I will need help and motivation is just what I need.