NSV - Boobies

Options
sarah2954
sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
When I was thin (before) I was always a B cup. When I was heavy, I was up to a DD. I'm down to a 36B again. I'm sure this didn't happen overnight, but I noticed yesterday (probably because it was hot) that my boobs don't touch anymore! I don't know if most people think that's a good thing but I do! When two pieces of skin touch all day, they get sweaty. So now I have this lovely gap that gets lots of air :)

Maybe it's a weird thing to be excited about, but it made me happy!

Replies

• mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My boobs got smaller too, from a 34 DD to a C cup...and I am extactic about it! I understand how you feel. I was hoping they would get smaller as my frame got smaller and that they did! :blushing:
  • GAbutterfly82
    GAbutterfly82 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I hope after I lose my weight that I will be back to my previous size (34B-ish). I know men are all about big boobs, and goodness knows my dear BF loves them, but I'd be just fine without them (and the rest of the weight!)
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    First of all I had to laugh at your post but I know what you mean...it's funny that is the area I hope I DON'T lose! I'm a C cup though..when I was thin(back in high school) I was a B cup. Ah..Oh well..you get what you get right?
    Angel
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    bless your hearts for this thread <3
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Congrats for you!
    I did not see it as an NSV for me...but I went back to a B too. lol However, they are perky! Thankful for that. hehe
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I know men are all about big boobs,

Respecfully, some of us would beg to differ on that.
  • zoegator
    zoegator Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    As for where I am right now, my boobs haven't seemed to get any smaller, even though I was almost certain they would! As it stands right now, they seem as if they're almost bigger than when I started!

Congrats on your NSV though, I know that too much boob is definitely NOT a good thing!
  • drapisking
    drapisking Posts: 73 Member
    Options

more than a handful is a waste
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    It is a good thing my husband is a butt man because I SOO have that but my poor little girls, I was a c before and now I am a B and im pretty sure its gonna keep going till there isnt much left :( Personally I am sad about it but I will take the bad with the really really good :)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    yep! i went from a 36c to a 34b in 7 months!! true stories lol
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I was a 42 G and now a 36 DDD...I wish they were a little smaller. We will see. I can buy a bra at a store now...and not mail order! Yahoo!!
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congrats :drinker: ! And no, its not weird...I hope mine someday will do that.
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    My boobies have been this size forever...fat, skinny, prego, breast feeding. I have been a 36 C since I sprouted these things!!!!! LMAO
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options

Yeah, I totally didn't come to this thread looking for pictures. Nope. :embarassed:
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I think I am loosing in my boobs too I noticed it yesterday when I put on my bra. I wear a 42-44 C depending on how it's made. I noticed that they were getting a little smaller. Not liking at all. I hope not too loose all my boobs cause I don't want to become flat chested.
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    congrats o ur NSV...

i hope i reduce mine too.. i am still on the journey and have lost 7 kgs but not an inch from the top...
    i am a 34 DD right now and i just hope to be a 34 C someday

with all high hopes
  • Cambrendle
    Cambrendle Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That is definitely a WIN! I was up to 42DD - currently in a 38D - high school I was a C so I know I won't get much less than that - but the extra weight off my chest and lungs sure feels AWESOME!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!