New and looking for Friends.

Options
Hi, I started on Monday 6-18 and looking for some new friends to beging my new journey with me !!! I am Over weight and diabetic and trying to finally get in shape and get off these meds.

Thank you and Hope to get to know some of you !! Have a great day.

Replies

• Leisa007
    Leisa007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been using this site faithfully since 3/5/2012 and have lost 40lbs:) Anything is possible...if you want it badly enough.
    I'll be adding you. :flowerforyou:
  • jleigh2287
    Options
    Hi ShellRaymo,

I started this a while ago and had to stopped due to an injury. But I'm back :) I too am overweight, I need to get healthier for the sake of my son, to show him how you should eat and move around. How much do you have to lose? I have 84 pounds :(

Jessie
  • pgprice
    pgprice Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I just started June 4. I dont have any friend Yet! U can add me if you like. :bigsmile:
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me!
  • kmpawley
    kmpawley Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!! This is such an amazing tool to help you lose weight. I am pretty new around her and so far everyone has been great. Feel free to add me!!
  • fitnesscolleen
    Options
    Hi, I just started Monday too. I have 45 lbs to lose. I'd love a few friends to support and be supported by. I'm 50(ish) and live in Western Washington and I'm embarrassed to ask for help where I live because I work in health care. I'm 5'4 and weight 182. I'd love to weigh in the mid 140's. I'm surrounded by a skinny husband and 2 skinny teens.
  • Soltari675
    Soltari675 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've used the app for a while now. Only today logged in on my computer. Would be nice to have some friends also. :)