losing 30 pounds by october 7 who wants to join?

Options

Replies

• bubblesh2
    bubblesh2 Posts: 2
    Options
    This would be a dream!
  • jodyblanchard
    jodyblanchard Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I do I do!!!!!
  • dancer4life627
    dancer4life627 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    YES! I'm in!! I have a trip in December and I need to stick to my plan and this will help hold me accountable!!
  • DonnieBailey
    Options
    two days now I have done extra and new exercises and the sweat pours off me...push hard as I can walk/run for 30 seconds than 90 seconds of brisk walking. t rying to keep my calories below or at 1000. yesterday was 800 and today it was 1100...but I'm doing good and eating healthy....no wheat products if I can help it...no sugar.....no bread....no flour. I usually can stay away from anything fried...today my chicken tenders were fried...oh I know that's bad...just got caught up in the moment...after i do my mile I come in and strength core training for 10 minutes and then ride a stationary bike for 10 minutes then some cool down walking and squats and some long steps...just having trouble with lunges.....being 65 doesn't hold me back but sometimes it doesn't help me either ha next Wednesday I want to weigh 2 pounds less than today....had back surgery 6 months ago and haven't been to a chiropractor since...Never dreamed I could do this good.
  • jpb6389
    jpb6389 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OK Smiley, I am with you.

Joan
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    day 2 week 3 of C25K, using the treadmill today. doing some mini workouts throughout the day.
    eating way to much today, crazy appetite lol
    promising myself not to buy any more frozen treats that are too easy to fix and eat, at least until
    i get to maintenance mode!
    allowing myself the leeway to enjoy my weekend coming up because i am attending a party!
    doing extra activities to makeup for the upcoming high calorie weekend!

best to all:flowerforyou:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I want to join!. My husband is coming home from a deployment in october!

congrats! that's awesome!
  • chrissydrske
    chrissydrske Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    me too i want to try .
  • momof4ts
    momof4ts Posts: 118
    Options
    Jumping in with both feet! Im in
  • pgprice
    pgprice Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    MEEEEEE! (raises hand like a smart school girl) ... I just started June 4. I hope to loose 25-30 by then. October is my Birthday month. Whoop Whoop!

We can do it. Just need some friends to help me along this journey! :glasses:
  • Chrisplayer136
    Chrisplayer136 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Hoping I can get there a little earlier.
  • KristinaBaird
    KristinaBaird Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the process of losing 100 pounds before my 30th birthday in July 2014. I would like to gather as many buddies as I can so I can help hold myself accountable and be able to achieve my goals. Also, I would like to offer, I have a support group on facebook, where team members ask questions and encourage each other to reach their goals! Would love to have anyone who wants to change their lives and become healthier. I am in and hope to reach my goal sooner than 2014 :) Thanks.
  • Heidi777
    Heidi777 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I want to get the extra pounds OFF!
  • BobzStuff
    BobzStuff Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm totally down. That will put me in Onederland. We should make a group for this!
  • docdick9120
    docdick9120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My birthday is October 8 and 30 more pounds down would be great. Sign me up!
  • Christy_dyan
    Christy_dyan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've got a long way to go, and 30 by October sounds llike a great goal!!! Sign me up!
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would love to be 30lbs thinner by my birthday!!!!
  • mrsfickle
    mrsfickle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Doing this on dietbet.com with some friends on here. Free to sign-up/use and you can do posts to each other and track weights- friendly competition. Goal is to lose 4% of current weight in 28 days! You can either go with monetary value or reward of your choice. It has definitely kept me motivated during this plateau period.
  • labello172
    labello172 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Omg am nervous but am in !!!!!
  • clonednet
    clonednet Posts: 5
    Options
    im in lets go... any1 else feel free to add me too