Suggestions for workouts with ehh knee joints?

Options
What workouts are good for people who's knee joints hurt during some workouts? I know with me when I would do the 30 day shred my knees wpuld hurt real bad or when she would have us do the knee circles. What would help to prevent that if any one else has had that problems or take joint meds?

Replies

• christa_dee
    Options
    I would love to know too! I hurt my knee at the beginning of the year and now there are a lot of workouts I can't do without it killing my knee!
  • anamikaraks
    anamikaraks Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was told that riding a bike was one of the best things I can do.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    take it to the pool!

water aerobics, sprinting, jogging, swimming all those can be done in the pool

have you always had knee issues or is this new? might take taking a few pounds off to feel relief. also make sure you using proper form when doing things like squats and lunges and any plyometric stuff
  • msoto2011
    msoto2011 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes, the bike works because it helps your knees get stronger. Also if you sit on a chair and lift your leg knee high and let it back down it is a good way to help your knees.
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Huh thank you guys, I hurt my knees working at walkmart 5 years ago and they still dont feel great when i do some things.