Not sore from Insanity!?

Options
Its my second week doing insanity and I have not felt sore AT ALL since the first time doing cardio abs. I have a friend who is also doing it and is on the same week as I and he's said hes been extremely sore every single day and 2 other friends said I must be doing something wrong if I'm not sore from working out. I'm not gonna lie I do take bout 3-4 breaks on each video depending how intense it is, I only take a break if I absolutely need it though. I'm still sweating and pushing myself by the end of each video I have no breath so I think I'm pushing myself enough. So it surprises me that I'm not the least bit sore; help anyone?

Replies

• mightyv23
    mightyv23 Posts: 3
    Options
    I was having the same issue. I'm doing it with my husband and he was talking about how he could really feel it, and he's pretty fit. So I went online and watched how others were doing it, and watched a clip where Shaun T. explained the exercises better. If you really listen, he kind of says it throughout the videos. Now I feel the burn. Make sure when you're in plank positions that you're really dropping you hips and butt. When you're squatting, make sure you butt is down to where you feel it. If you don't position yourself just right, you'll still be dripping sweat b/c you're increasing your heart rate, but you're not working the muscles right. I felt like I wasted three weeks of insanity b/c I wasn't doing the exercises right. I kinda wish he had an "insanity for dummies" clip so I could have seen exactly how to do them. I have been searching on tons of sites to see why I was not seeing any change....guess I wasn't doing it right. Good Luck :)