Alcohol and drinking too much of it.

Options
My cousin and I were having a discussion after I had a bit too much to drink one night and I ended up bowing before the throne.

If you drink too much, and end up throwing it up, how much of it counts as caloric intake?

Let's say I have like 10 pints of IPA, 3 shots of tequilla, and I throw it all up, how many calories is that?

Anyone have a matrix or equation for this situation...?

...or do I just declare it a "Free day" and forget calculus?

Replies

• TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    My cousin and I were having a discussion after I had a bit too much to drink one night and I ended up bowing before the throne.

If you drink too much, and end up throwing it up, how much of it counts as caloric intake?

Let's say I have like 10 pints of IPA, 3 shots of tequilla, and I throw it all up, how many calories is that?

Topic of the Day, the Week, maybe even the Month :)

We also need definitive answers to how many calories are burnt during the throwing up.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options

We also need definitive answers to how many calories are burnt during the throwing up.
    Not only that, but when you drink 10 pints, you also pee more. Usually after the 3rd pint and then at least once per pint (sometimes twice) so how many calories simply get pissed away?

Of course, then you have to factor in the full-English fryup/Greggs sausage rolls the next day to soak up the pints - unless of course you are so ill, you can't eat for days :laugh:
  • auntygill
    auntygill Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Love this post LOL
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Well i never logged any carrots but there seems to be carrots :bigsmile:
  • Creativeballance
    Options

Of course, then you have to factor in the full-English fryup/Greggs sausage rolls the next day to soak up the pints - unless of course you are so ill, you can't eat for days :laugh:

I actually use a Del Taco Combo Burrito (450 calories) and some unsweetened iced tea (0 calories) for my hangover cure. If you have a Del Taco around, or any american-mexican food really, I recommend that as a good hangover cure.
  • groovyfirechick
    Options
    I guess it depends how long it was in your system before you started vomiting.....lightweight! Lol!
  • 13pointUNO
    13pointUNO Posts: 51
    Options
    I remember my first beer. ;)
  • samiam321123
    samiam321123 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

^^^This. Were you wearing your HRM when throwing up?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,030 Member
    Options
    So, how do you drink that much? That's like 3000 calories if you keep it down :noway: I think I might be hoping to purge those. No offense to the Ana/Mia crowd.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    What if you don't do the vomming until the next day?
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    So, how do you drink that much? That's like 3000 calories if you keep it down :noway: I think I might be hoping to purge those. No offense to the Ana/Mia crowd.

What the heck are you drinking? That is like 23 glasses of wine!
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options

3000cals is 4 bottles of red wine... so pretty much a quiet night in :):drinker:
  • WonderCort
    WonderCort Posts: 128 Member
    Options

^^^This. Were you wearing your HRM when throwing up?

I seriously lol'd when I read this, thank you for that! Made my night!
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options

3000cals is 4 bottles of red wine... so pretty much a quiet night in :):drinker:

LOL Yeah no wonder puking is involved. I am a drinker but holy hell!
  • Creativeballance
    Options
    I'll put a HRM on my cousin next time. I think it's his turn to be the Guinea Pig.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options