Hi there, I'm new to this

Options
Hi, I just started this a few days ago, and just now found the message boards. I have a lot of weight to lose, and hopefully this will help.
I'm from Colorado Springs, is there anyone else here from the Springs? I really need friends. I need support regardless where people are from. And hopefully I can give support too. I'll do my best. :)

Well, I have two kids, I'm a stay at home mom, my husband is going through training for a new job right now, so he'll be gone for about 6 weeks.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Replies

• xxmishellyxx
    Options
    hey, I'm new to this to. feel free to add me. I'm 19 with a 19 month old. I study full time and i live in Australia
  • Moppel25
    Moppel25 Posts: 3
    Options
    That's awesome! I will add you if I can figure out how. :)
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've been to CS quite a few times when my brother was in the Air Force Academy. Love it out there.
  • Sarahgrace0228
    Sarahgrace0228 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My profile may only say i have 20 pounds to lose but I am doing small goals. I really want to lose 100 to 110 pounds.I am not from Colorado but you can add me.:)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome...This is such a great site to help with weightloss!! You can add me if you would like too.

Good luck!
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome and anyone serious is welcome to add me. 6 weeks is enuff time to get all fine for your husband lol.:smile:
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You should join the Mile High MFP group! I'm sure there are a few folks in the Springs.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/70-mile-high-mfp

Good luck to you!
  • Jotell
    Jotell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I've only been on there for 20 days now but it has been a great motivational place to be! My ultimate goal is to get to 150lbs. But, for now my first goal is to get to 190lbs. I have a little ways to go! All are welcome to add me if you'd like! Good luck and keep in touch!! :wink:
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :smile: I'm from NH, but I am also a stay at home Mom with 2 kids. Feel free to add me, if you like. Good luck on your weight loss journey!!
  • littleallie120
    Options
    Hi, welcome!! I'm new on this site as well, I have tried many others like it but failed, so far I am doing really great...something about the support system that this site creates really helps me stay on track like no other!

Feel free to add!! Best of luck to you!
  • TeenageSwag
    Options
    I'm new as well. Joined a couple minutes ago.
  • roflcopter72
    Options
    i'm new too. i used to be an alright size (i've never been tiny but i was at least kind of comfortable) and then i started eating as much as my boyfriend at the time did, gained 30 pounds. broke up with him, lost 10. went to college and gained a million. just hoping to get healthy and make a few fraaans:)