Looking for YOUNG weight loss buddies! 20ish and under:)

Options
I'm new to this whole thing, and I thought it would be cool to connect with some people around my age and chat about our weight-loss journeys. No creepers, pretty please. :happy:

Replies

• kdurden
    kdurden Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm turning 18 in less than two weeks and trying to lose about 30 pounds by New Years. I joined the website a while back but haven't really used it but I think it would be more beneficial to have other young people to talk to throughout the process.
  • mrsbaier1522
    Options
    HI!! My name is Kelsie. I am 21 y/o. I'm 5'1 and 150 pounds. I just started my journey last week to get down to 120. :)
  • mariaques0dilla
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I'm Maria and I'm 20 yrs old. I would love more weight loss buddies, too! Please add me :)
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 (: Feel free to add me
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22, feel free to add me :)
  • pursuitoffitness
    Options
    I'm 18! Add me!
  • sineadmorris
    sineadmorris Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i'm 19 feel free to add me :) joined this ages ago but fell off the wagon whoops, :ohwell: back on it now though as of last monday!
  • lsdpeach
    lsdpeach Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey i'm 17 going on 18, though my profile says 19, and I would really like you to friend me because I really need weightloss buddies :) I'm basically new to this thing so if I get confused sorry.
  • vivalasiobhan
    Options
    Go ahead and add me, I'm 18. :)
  • LoMayer
    LoMayer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20, feel free to add me :)
  • palfaro151
    Options
    I'm 20, feel free to add me! :D
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Im 19, feel free to add
  • merisendabills
    Options
    I'm 23, 5'1", 160 lbs and trying to lose about 40-50 pounds. Feel free to add!
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    hello. :smile: in about 3 weeks, i'll be 19. I'm 5'3 and I'd like to lose about 43 lbs by New Years. Anyone can feel free to add me because I love finding new weight loss buddies, especially those close to my age. :flowerforyou:
  • kaylasch
    kaylasch Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, feel free to add me!
  • sarahmgreen10
    Options
    Hello! Im 18 and looking to tone up but also lose a few pounds :) Add me if youd like!
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Every time I see these threads I say "Hey I'm 20ish!"... But then I get sad because I'm already 23 and getting older every day.
  • rachelomer
    Options
    21 just started and i as well need some people around my age haha add me
  • munny_p
    munny_p Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    24 here, feel free to add
  • Dangerdede22
    Dangerdede22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hey Im 22, just joined started my change on the 13th. Aiming to lose 140 lbs, feel free to ad me, hopefully we can support each other!