Brand new!!! Looking for support and new friends!!

Options
tacrabb
tacrabb Posts: 1 Member
HI!! I'm a stay at home mom of a 2 year old son and 4 month old daughter!! Although I have struggled with my weight my entire life, when I gave birth to my daughter I was at my heaviest and I am ready to get serious about losing weight and be healthy for myself, my husband and my kids!! I would love to be able to share ups and downs and stories with friends!!! Thank you for taking the time to read my post!!

Replies

• smturner510
    smturner510 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We all have those up and down days; best to share them so you don't feel like you're the only one. Free free to add me...
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to Add me and Welcome!
  • sguer56
    sguer56 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am new myself. I got on this becasue a friend of mine was doing it. I have a lot of weight to lose and have always struggled. I like MFP because it is a lifestyle change for me without being on a stringent depriving diet. I am looking for more friends to add as a support system, so feel free to add me as well.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'm 51, I have a 14yo son and I want to stay healthy enough to play with my future grandkids. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • MissMay87
    MissMay87 Posts: 76
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • BreakingUpWith75lbs_Cass
    Options
    Add me :):)
  • D0minionconquest
    D0minionconquest Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free and add me, I'm on my second week with MFP.
  • daveacpa
    daveacpa Posts: 6
    Options
    This is my first week on MFP and have found the people here to be very supportive. Feel free to add me.
  • todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!