reached my goal before/after pic

Options

Replies

• Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job!! We have similar before and after stats! :)
  • JaneP2011
    JaneP2011 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    wonderful results - shows what you can do with real determination. Thank you for the inspiration!
  • fatima147
    fatima147 Posts: 85
    Options
    you look fab. can i ask, what did you specifically do that u think was most important in losing weight. and also "wow" u r a mom?. u look very young.

congrats
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Looking good!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    you rock on you hot momma! fantastic
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!:flowerforyou:
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Looking GOOD!!! congrats!
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, congrats!
  • linzijoy
    linzijoy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And with 2 little ones as well, fantastic work!
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great job! you look great!
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    Excellent work!!
  • erinl84
    erinl84 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    thank you. I was VERY strict in the beginning. before i started mfp, i never thought twice about what i ate, so when i started, i think it was a total shock to my body between counting calories and exercising every day. (and i mean every day) as time went on and i had less and less to lose, i started becoming less strict in what i ate but still stayed under calories or at goal. i still eat what i want even though i try to stay healthy (i love junk food though) and i still am working out (starting jillians extreme shed and shred tomorrow) but started trying to run so not doing jillian anymore everyday.

and thanks on the looking young!!! I am, indeed, a mom lol. (my girls make me well aware every second) i will be 28 next month, so i dont feel that young!!!
  • amybethgrig
    amybethgrig Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! This was just the inspiration that I needed this morning. I also have 2 kids--one is four and one is two--and my body right now looks almost exactly like your "before" pics. So helpful to know that I can look like the "after" pics if I put my mind to it! Also, thanks for posting your start date, since that helps to remind folks that this doesn't happen overnight. You are amazing--great job!!!!!
  • rosiewantsaburger
    Options
    I want your belly!!!! Unreal!! Welldone, did you exercise everyday?? How can I look like that!!! :D
  • SweettoothBarbie
    Options
    im so happy for you:bigsmile:
  • SweetLillyM
    Options
    Good job! You look great! :)
  • LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    way to go... you look great!!!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!!!!!! Keep up the good work
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    YOU look FANTASTIC! Great job!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!