Killer buns and thighs
Ripped in 30
Six week six pack and flat abs?

thank you!

Replies

• Beckii330
    Beckii330 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi, I have most of her dvds and the one I enjoy the most is Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I preferred it because it was 40 minutes long and felt like a proper workout.
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    They are all proper workouts!
    Start with 30 DS then move onto the others. All of them will get results.
  • nmullins81
    nmullins81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 Day Shred and it is kicking my butt! I (and others) have noticed some serious changes in my body over the past couple weeks that I have been doing it.
  • kiks_89
    kiks_89 Posts: 3
    Options
    i really like the 30 day shred :) its on youtube i think, it's really really hard at first but it gets easier & you see results pretty quickly. (thats pretty important to me cos otherwise i get bored!) i wanna try the banish fat, boost metabolism next :)
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have 30 day shred and the Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism.
    The only thing I'd suggest (especially for her 30DS) is to add in extra stretching because I feel too tight if I don't stretch more then what she gives you.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I completed the 30 day shred 12 days ago. Lost 10 lbs and a bunch of inches. Now I am doing another 30 day shred, but I am alternating between 30ds, banish fat boost metabolism, and no more trouble zones. I am 10 days thru this series. I haven't checked in, but I know my clothes are looser and I am really feeling and seeing muscle definition. She is tough. I truly believe she is the devil. But I love the results.
  • Wifeyg95
    Wifeyg95 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is great worked well for me, but when I stopped found it hard to start again. But I started again on Monday and it feels great. Was going to the gym for a year and doing hip hop abs before, But I think jillian Micheals is the way to go. Would always recommend
  • anna9102
    anna9102 Posts: 56
    Options
    thank you guys! what sort of things are you doing on the 30 day shred? do you need a large space to do it?
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I started it tonight and I feel amazing just from doing it but you don't need a lot of space, just enough for push ups and star jumps :)
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    I completed the 30 day shred 12 days ago. Lost 10 lbs and a bunch of inches. Now I am doing another 30 day shred, but I am alternating between 30ds, banish fat boost metabolism, and no more trouble zones. I am 10 days thru this series. I haven't checked in, but I know my clothes are looser and I am really feeling and seeing muscle definition. She is tough. I truly believe she is the devil. But I love the results.
    [/quote

hoping my dics will come tomorrow - i am following the 30 day mix up plan where i do a hot of all the dvds with a rest day here and there, looking forward to losing a bunch of inches!!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    yeah i bought one of her dvds and after five minutes i was like wowwwwwwww this is something iam willing to do!!! then after closer review i noticed the name of the video wasnt JILLIAN MICHAELS fat boost metabolism it was a xxx dvd jigglian michaels booty buster part 3 mannnn what a let down gessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss