I need more friends to help me on my journey!

Options
I am trying to lose 40lbs before my anniversary in September. That is a little over 90 days. I just need a little more encouragement. I have one friend on here. I need a little more support. I know there are a lot of amazing people with amazing stories on this site. Let's be friends!!!:happy:

Replies

• k8little
    k8little Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am trying to drop alomost 40 pounds aswell for my bday in sept ...... :smile:
  • josiecowboy69
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I log everyday, I love seeing my friends achievements on MFP and giving support.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) I live on MFP half the time :D seriously, MFP is my version of facebook haha!
    also you should definitely try the 30day shred!
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me!
  • Clementina_D
    Options
    My birthday is in September and I would love to see that kind of change by then so please feel free to add me :smile:
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I see that you joined Aug 2011. If you are ready to log everything everyday and exercise regularly, send me an invite. I'm a pretty reliable supporter. You can do this!
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    40 lbs in 90 days is a stretch. I don't want to be negative, but you want to lose with the idea of keeping it off. You have to start a life change you can live with. From experience, I know if you go on a rash diet that you cant keep on, you will just gain it all back with a little more after you go off the crash diet. Just cut out all sugars, no more chips, cut down on bread and no french fries. The secret is to eat less calories that you have been eating and increase you physicall activity. Don't take in any, or very little, empty calories. You might only lose 25 or 30 but you will be greatly proud of your accomplisment and then will keep it off. then you can continue to lose. Start by writing down in a notebook everything you eat everyday.

Basil
  • vickyauld
    vickyauld Posts: 2
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    This is doable. I lost about this amount in roughly the same time. I realize everyone is different but if you put your mind to it and are really committed you can achieve your goal. Feel free to add me!!
  • littlejobo120
    littlejobo120 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I've just come back after a bit of a break, with a new account and am looking for friends for the first time. Anyone else, please feel free to add me as well. The more support, the better!
  • flintsoozi
    Options
    Please feel welcome to add me, I need some help too!