• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Mmm, pizzasofa!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Mmm, pizzasofa!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! That was my exact first reaction to this picture. Nice little fluffy pepperoni pillows!!!
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    BWAAHAHAHAHAHA! Pizza sofa. That was the perfect response to this.

Raz, several questions.

1.) Did you make this?
    2.) How much would a ticket to America cost you?
    3.) How quickly can you get your buns over here to make that for me and HarlanJen?
    4.) If it tastes as good as it looks, will you marry me?
    5.) Will you eventually be sad that I balloon up to 500 pounds because I make you cook pizza for me daily and only wear muumuus around the house?
  • cvance3
    cvance3 Posts: 64
    Options
    ....I think I just gained 5lbs just staring at the picture!
  • beachlover317
    Options
    I can't stop looking. It's like a car accident. I have just seen a lovely cheese afghan draped over the edge of the sofa......
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    :love: :noway: :love:
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    BWAAHAHAHAHAHA! Pizza sofa. That was the perfect response to this.

Raz, several questions.

1.) Did you make this?
    No I first looked for "sedentary" pictures, I then had the idea that would combine a food and a sofa. The message being "Food don't make you fat ; being sedentary does" (in explicit references to people avoiding food thinking that would prevent gain)
    2.) How much would a ticket to America cost you?
    I just checked serval websites, around 900 dollars. Here are the destinations I checked from my city :
    Lyon - New York 735 € TTC
    Lyon - Washington 750 € TTC
    Lyon - San Francisco 800 € TTC
    Lyon - Miami 880 € TTC
    Lyon - Los Angeles 721 € TTC
    Lyon - Seattle 1026 € TTC
    Lyon - Atlanta 983 € TTC
    Lyon - Phoenix 1143 € TTC
    Lyon - Houston 794 € TTC Lyon
    Las Vegas 771 € TTC
    Lyon - Chicago 734 € TTC
    Lyon - Dallas 771 € TTC
    3.) How quickly can you get your buns over here to make that for me and HarlanJen?
    I just checked, around 13 hours by flight.
    4.) If it tastes as good as it looks, will you marry me?
    Definitely.
    5.) Will you eventually be sad that I balloon up to 500 pounds because I make you cook pizza for me daily and only wear muumuus around the house?
    No I think eyes have always saw above the obvious when Love was involved.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!! haha

I love pizza so much. Its all I ate in college.... that's probably why I am the way I am today! haha
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options

Book this flight. Now. Please.

Perfect. That's probably about how long it would take Jen to drive up here to me. This is all coming together perfectly.
    Definitely.

Score.

*Melt*
    You really are quite lovely, aren't you?
    Sending hugs. I wish we were neighbors. You, me, Jen, some of our other MFP besties...
    We need a commune.

And as a side note, I could *totally* make that pizza. In fact, when I have the time and resources, I'm a fierce chef. When we get married, we can swap off on cooking. One day you can make me your 30-egg cake, and then the next, I'll make you a healthy version of Indian butter chicken. I'm all about the give and take. :)
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I can't stop looking. It's like a car accident. I have just seen a lovely cheese afghan draped over the edge of the sofa......

Hmmmm......now how can I justify this?? Yes! I am going 'furniture shopping'!
  • kariebo
    kariebo Posts: 101
    Options
    HA... my first reaction was ... ooooohhhhhh pppiiiizzzzaaaa... yeah, thanks so much.... you have made me face my arch enemy first thing in the morning...
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    OK...since it's friday and im just in the mood :smile: I can offend everyone with one answer....

The food that makes you fat....Wedding Cake.
  • marnet12
    marnet12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Pizza and sofa, both know me well!
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    S1rvc
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    ....I think I just gained 5lbs just staring at the picture!

same here!!
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    To me... it looks like a close up of a pizza slice folded in half... how big is this thing anyway? :))
  • beachlover317
    Options

Hmmmm......now how can I justify this?? Yes! I am going 'furniture shopping'!

I'm thinking I'll just make my "sofa" in the big oven. Maybe a "oversized chair and ottoman" to match, but with more mushrooms...er... I mean pillows.
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Did someone say 'healthy' butter chicken???? Please share! :flowerforyou:
  • ahigg396
    ahigg396 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WHY do I have to love carbs so much? And are any of you guys weirdos like me that prefer the crust to the ooey-gooey cheesy goodness of the pizza? (Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't turn that away either...)
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options

Book this flight. Now. Please.

Perfect. That's probably about how long it would take Jen to drive up here to me. This is all coming together perfectly.
    Definitely.

Score.

*Melt*
    You really are quite lovely, aren't you?
    Sending hugs. I wish we were neighbors. You, me, Jen, some of our other MFP besties...
    We need a commune.

And as a side note, I could *totally* make that pizza. In fact, when I have the time and resources, I'm a fierce chef. When we get married, we can swap off on cooking. One day you can make me your 30-egg cake, and then the next, I'll make you a healthy version of Indian butter chicken. I'm all about the give and take. :)

Let a girl step away for a little bit .....

Pizza sofas!!!???? YUM
    Raz coming to make them for us ?? YA!! Fist pump!
    Marriage? Raz is previously engaged ...to a hot older woman ...REMEMBER ? Hens are on order for wedding gift?? eye roll
    Indian Butter Chicken? what in heck?? Hmmmmmm
    the peeps getting together ??? oh yea!! 2013 ...England, France