Losing those last pounds- Needs Friends!

Options
Hey guys!
Just recently remembered I am a member of this site, and I'm pretty lonely! If you're happy, motivational, and ready to lose weight add me as a friend because I need that extra push to encourage me *not* to eat that scrumptious looking cookie. Haha!

Replies

• jessicab0625
    jessicab0625 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need the same thing...those cookies and brownies are always calling my name!! I'll add you!
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have around 9 - 16lbs left to lose, and I need the motivation as well (:
  • MissMay87
    MissMay87 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hey, there!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Ivettepoz
    Ivettepoz Posts: 17
    Options
    feel free to an me I am only a week in. From the UK
  • BreakingUpWith75lbs_Cass
    Options
    Add me :):)
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! These last 5ish pounds are driving me INSANE.

My ticker says I have 3 to go, but that's only a good day >.<
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    You can add me too....always happy to offer and receive support :drinker:
  • JPal5
    JPal5 Posts: 178
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Although I'm failing miserably at stepping away from the desserts! I'm comfort baking.
  • todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I find the last few to be the hardest for me... but I'm not giving up and I WILL win this war... Who's with me?!!
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I've got 9lbs to get to my goal and I ALWAYS struggle at this point. I've plateau'd for 2 weeks now and I'm worried that this is where I'm going to sit :(
  • nunep
    nunep Posts: 21
    Options
    Yeah! I need help to get over the hump!
  • lisalou23
    lisalou23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 10 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • dcinthesummer
    dcinthesummer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just joined today and would love support, everyone feel free to add me!
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Whoo! down 0.2lbs in two weeks! LOL! But now I only have 8lbs to get to my goal! I CAN do this!
  • Meghancwis
    Meghancwis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HI EVERYONE,

Since January 2011, I have lost 140 pounds but finally have seem to hit a plateau with my weight-loss. I am literally at the last twenty pounds or so of my FAT LOSS. The remaining fat is my stubborn belly fat and fat on my triceps and inner thighs.

I burn at least 2, 000 extra calories 4 times a week and maybe an extra 500 3 times a week. I eat 1, 200 calories a day, eating mostly protein and healthy fats and complex carbs in the morning (40-60 grams). I am now taking CLA to aid in fat loss and muscle gain because I also strength train and do yoga along with my kickboxing and walking, have not seen results just yet but still need a few weeks until.

Does anybody have any helpful tips on how I can really attack the last amount of fat I have? Thanks :)
  • FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me... anyone
  • Dzambhala
    Dzambhala Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys/gals. Have 10 more to go! And always looking for inspiration!
  • JBWILLOW
    JBWILLOW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like.... 10 more to go for me as well!