looking to lose over 100 pounds, anyone else?

Options

Replies

• jennstevens21
    jennstevens21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started a few weeks ago at 245 feel free to add me!
  • MeltingMadame
    MeltingMadame Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Will get my pic up soon.

I am looking to lose 150lbs.
  • 100_To_Go
    100_To_Go Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to the site as of today, and I can tell you that reading these posts makes me want to cry.. All of you brave wonderful people! Being fat is such a lonely experience. We are teased and made fun of, stared at, singled out.. And that's just what others do to us. We all know the inner self loathing, and depression. So to come here and see everyone's posts, and read the stories .. Its so inspiring. Today I start my journey.. I have 100 LBS to go.
  • Starving_Poet
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I just joined today and my weight loss goal is to lose 150 pounds. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:

Stephanie
  • Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there, so I'm a 22 year old stay at home mom. I joined yesterday! I'm looking to change my life forever. I have always been the "fat kid" all through school, and I'm done, I'm almost 250 pounds - I never want to see 300. I am looking to lose over 100 pounds and it be nice to have someone who's trying to do the same thing. This is my first time every trying to lose the pounds. And I don't really know fully on what I am doing and what I have to do. It would be nice to have the motivation and the help!

ME TOO!! The only thing is I'm much older than you. I admire that you are taking control of this now and not later. Good luck on your journey we can do this!!
  • Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I just joined today and my weight loss goal is to lose 150 pounds. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:

Stephanie

Good luck Stephanie!!
  • Moppel25
    Moppel25 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started a few days ago, and I too need to lose over 100 pounds.
  • jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Started out looking to lose about 130 lbs...30 down, still 100 left...feel free to add me if you wish
  • bhavneetanand
    Options
    M also on my way to loose a lot...but i guess its always good to start any time... There s one thing, m trying to conceive also at this time coz am over 30 now....is it a problem trying to go do both things together?
  • Raregreeneyes
    Raregreeneyes Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose 150 pounds. If anyone wants to add me, please feel free. :) The more support, the better.
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to get to 220 (I'm 6'3). I started at 363, so I am looking at losing a total of 143 pounds. I'm at 90 lost now and I can tell you it's been an amazing journey. A journey of ups and downs. Of self-loathing and self-discovery. I'm learning who I truly am and what I am capable of and it is absolutely fantastic. I wish you the absolute BEST of luck and great health. The best advice I can give is STAY STRONG!! Do NOT let outside influences work your head into a fit. Do you what you know in your heart is right and follow MFP. You will get there :) Our stories are very similar. I was always the fat kid in the group and got picked on all of the time, by both friends and foes. I used to absolutely hate myself. But I'm learning to love myself and embrace the positives I have. As you lose weight and gain confidence, you will do the same. You will learn what you've likely missed out on throughout most of your life, as I had.

^^Love this! Great work, keep up the awesome job!
  • josiecowboy69
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I've lost some but I've got about 70 more pounds to go.
  • sprgrvr79
    sprgrvr79 Posts: 4
    Options
    Ultimately my goal was to lose 100 lbs. I have already lost 25. So far it's been due to being generally more active and cutting out extra sides with my meals. Lately I've been working on keeping my calorie count at 1900-2000 per day. It's not so hard once you get a feel for how much food that actually is. Additionally I've been going to the gym a few days a week. It's amazing what some light lifting and cardio will do for you when you live a generally sedentary life otherwise. Good luck!
  • MizMarnie
    MizMarnie Posts: 4
    Options
    Ultimately I would love to lose 150 pounds (half of my weight). More would be great, but I just need to get healthier and stop feeling so poorly. I was overweight all through school by 20-30 pounds. Then I got pregnant and ballooned. I was never able to get it off. I put on weight with each of my 3 pregnancies and at 30 years old I found myself topping the scales at 360. I had gastric bypass surgery and got down to 230 but now, 10 years later, I am back up to 300 pounds. I have tried Nutrisystem and Weight Watchers but to this day I am not able to eat all of daily foods they call for and was not successful.
    I really don't have much support at home when it comes to weight loss. It's so hard to do it alone so I am hoping to find support and encouragement here as well.
  • BreakingUpWith75lbs_Cass
    Options
    Add me :):)
  • thaze90
    thaze90 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have just about 100 lbs to lose still, anyone feel free to add me.
  • gemaudlin
    gemaudlin Posts: 81
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey at a whopping 276 lbs. :( I am now down to 230! I would like to reach 140 again. So 90 more lbs to lose!!! Feel free to add me :) I love the motivation and support from my fellow mfp friends!
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love making new friends :-)
  • Hypnotoad07
    Options
    70 down, 30 100 is a big mile stone and I'm sure you'll be able to do it.
  • JESSJESJ
    JESSJESJ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    hi add me! Good luck!