Just joined yesterday. :)

Options
I have lost weight before, but recently have gained back thirty pounds of the sixty five I had previously lost... And I really want/need to get it back off and get back on track. A back injury is making this very hard though. Would like to have some friends on here. :smile:

Dawn.

Replies

• jenmr3
    jenmr3 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good Luck! It's a great site. Just remember to track everyday. I would check with your doctor about exercise if you have back problems.

Jen
  • Dawns2early
    Options
    Thanks! I have the go-ahead to do walking, stretching, and elliptical. Nothing weight bearing though.. I love to dance, but haven't gotten the ok for that yet. Lol hopefully soon. :smile:
  • fitandstrongmommy
    fitandstrongmommy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    welcome, this is a great site with lots of support feel free to friend me. I am new as well
  • bigjax1
    bigjax1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend
    not been on here long myself
  • marcew44
    marcew44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome !!! I just joined recently too.....i needed an app to tell me why i was at a plato in my wieght loss :) add me as your friend would love to share info :)
    Happy Friday :tongue:
  • SamTheIntlDvlpr
    Options
    I hope your injury continues to subside hun! Feel free to add me, Im kind of in the same boat where I had lost weight and actually gained it plus more back!
  • Dawns2early
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! I just added a bunch of you. Hope we can really help each other! :happy: