DIET PLEASE HELP

GUYS PLEASE HELP! i DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO AS FAR AS MY DIET GOES WITHOUT BEING MISERABLE. i CUT OUT RED MEAT AND ANYTHING FRIED... I TRY TO EAT LEAN MEATS LIKE CHICKEN AND PORK, I DONT EAT PASTA OR RICE UNLESS ITS WHOLE GRAIN AND THATS VERY RARELY THAT I DO..NO WHITE POTATOES.. NO SODA WHATSOEVER.. I WONDER IF ITS THE MILK.. I DIDNT DRINK ANY MILK FOR THREE MONTHS UNLESS IT WAS IN MY CEREAL AND NOW I ADD IT BACK.. MAYBE THATS IT... I NEED SOME POINTERS ON WAYS I CAN CHANGE IT UP AND KICK THIS DAMN PLATEAU I SEEM TO BE ON..I KNOW ITS 80 PERCENT NUTRITION AND 10 PERCENT EXERCISE AND 10 PERCENT GENETICS.. I DONT WANNA BE KICKING MY *kitten* AT THE GYM AND THEN MESSING IT UP WITH FOOD.. ANY POINTERS?!

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    a) Don't shout. (Caps Lock off, please)
    b) Open your food diary.
    c) Describe your height, weight, goals, exercise regime etc.
  • DANCHAN1
    DANCHAN1 Posts: 113 Member
    I did not think you were SHOUTING just desperate for help.

Everyone who has lost weight and been succesful has posted that they just kept at it even through the plateaus. You have lost 28 pounds so you are doing something right. Take a breather you will get there. Some people were on plateaus for months and months. That is why it is important to choose an eating plan that you can live with. This is a lifestyle change not a diet that ends but healthy eating that you enjoy which will continue.

Hang in there. Do not give up. I am sure you have done that before and been so angry with yourself...28 pounds that is amazing. You look and feel better I am sure people are noticing. Forget the scale.

Just do not give up.
  • edgehn
    edgehn Posts: 25 Member
    Im not shouting! lol it was me just wanting peoples help on here..
    Im 5"3 192 lbs. 22. I started at 220. My goal weight is around 140-145 and I go to the gym about 6 days a week. I normally do a ten minute warmup on the treadmill (job about 4-5 mph) and then do about 40 minutes of cardio either oin spin bike or treadmill.. sometimes elliptical. I also have a workout sheet that I can print everyday from my gym thats personalized with my goals and it incorporates some weights and resistance moves for toning. I normally am at the gym anywhere from an hour to 1hr 45 min when I go so I try and make the most of my workouts!
  • edgehn
    edgehn Posts: 25 Member
    & scotsgirl thanks for the encouragement