How many calories in a typical sports-bar wrap?

Options
I went out to eat tonight at a local sports bar that doesn't have nutritional information... and I was wondering how many calories to estimate in a grilled chicken wrap with bbq sauce, ranch, lettuce, and shredded cheese? I also got cottage cheese on the side and hoping the meal all together didn't exceed 900 calories (because that's how many I had allowed for dinner!) Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Replies

• danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I would record the foods separately. Doesn't sound like it exceeded 900 calories at all!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    The calorie count completely depends on how much ranch, how much cheese, how much chicken & how the chicken was prepared (I read grilled, but was it marinated? grilled with oil?).
  • Stephomie
    Stephomie Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'd say record everything separately, also. Those wraps themselves can sometimes be over 200 calories, then add plus bbq, ranch and cheese, that could easily give you 200-300 more. I would guess that the cottage cheese was not a low fat one, so again, calorie rich.

Here's my suggestion for the next time you go there to eat: Order the wrap, have them hold the cheese, get all the sauces on the side, and have some steamed veggies for your side, or a side salad.

Don't sweat it over one meal, this is a journey, not a destination. Keep eating as clean as you can and exercising, and you'll achieve your goals. Even if you're over 900 calories for that meal, you aren't going to gain 2 pounds over it, and it was a lot cleaner than a burger and fries would've been!

Stephanie
  • januaryblondaf
    januaryblondaf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good Attitude... :-D
    39421.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter