Would love to get/give support

Options
Hi there, I've been on Fitnesspal for about a month now just sorting out my eating and workouts. I joined with two friends but they have since bailed so I'd love to meet some people with the same weight loss goals as myself. Just started weight training again. Its hard but it also feels good. Looking to do the Couch to 5K program with my favourite boxer mix Dublin. Anyone in the same boat?

Replies

• KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am new this week and would like to have as many people as possible that I can get support from and me in return. I've been wanting to do the Couch to 5K forever. I just can't get myself motivated! So, I'd love to join your support system :)
  • fitandstrongmommy
    fitandstrongmommy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am new this week as well feel free to add me as a friend:smile:
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have more or less reached my goal weight but am in the middle of the C25K program at the moment (W6D2) and loving it. MFP is a great support system, good luck in reaching your goals.
  • Enginette
    Enginette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'd be happy to help in any way I can, although I am not currently doing the C25K. Kudos to making the right choice to begin this journey of healthy living! You will love this site!
  • kristin2572
    kristin2572 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great work to stay at it after the others bailed! I've been on here for about 85 days, motivated and enjoying everything the site and people offer. Feel free to add me, I'm a slow runner but have been at it for a few years if you're looking for any info or have random questions.
    :happy: Happy Friday!
  • Dr229
    Dr229 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST WOU;D LOVE TO GIVE YOU SUPPORT I NEED SUPPORT ALSO. I STARTED TO COUCH TO 5K EARLIER THIS YEAR CAN NOT GET PAST WEEK 5-6 WANT TO GET BACK TO THAT PROGRAM AND FINISH IT
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am half way through couch to 5k! I log in everyday and log everything I eat, even if its bad! Add me for support if you want! I love getting support and supporting others with their goals! Also a vegetarian and working on strength training
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I am looking for support and love to give support as well. Sending the request now :)
  • Dr229
    Dr229 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    HI FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND I AM LOOKING TO DO THE COUCH TO 5K ALSO
  • lemasney
    lemasney Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've been on Fitnesspal for about a month now just sorting out my eating and workouts. I joined with two friends but they have since bailed so I'd love to meet some people with the same weight loss goals as myself. Just started weight training again. Its hard but it also feels good. Looking to do the Couch to 5K program with my favourite boxer mix Dublin. Anyone in the same boat?

I just got interested in C25K, and most definitely interested in shared support. Feel free to add me, and that goes for the rest of you too. I found some great C25K apps for Android just this morning.
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much to everyone who responded. I really appreciate it and look forward to being inspired by you.
  • lolamwest
    lolamwest Posts: 40
    Options
    I have never heard of the couch to 5k program, but it sounds really fun. I also would love to have some new friends, so Feel free to add me.
  • seardefilip
    Options
    could use some support myself- trying ti get back into the habit- did great last year and fell off the wagon after my wedding- want to jump back on- looking for support and excited to lend it- anyone feel free to add me :)
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    The Couch to 5k is awesome! I did it a cpl years ago, I had a severe leg injury though and cant really run anymore, but I'm learning to LOVE the bicycle!