Don't Be Discouraged by the Time it Takes to Loose!!

Options
lotOFbody
lotOFbody Posts: 12 Member
I'm usually a very personal person, mostly keeping things to myself, but I feel that if I start positing & interacting with like-minded individuals I may continue this journey called weight loss! With that being said, Hey everyone!! Im Candyce! My weight loss begin in Late November when I was required to attend a nutrition class for 6 months so that my insurance would fund my Lap-Band Surgery. During the classes I kept telling my self that this is the easy way out (for me that is-no judgements for people who have had the surgery because i know it does help!). I knew that if I didn't put in an extra effort to losing then it was going to be pointless for me. So i dropped the classes & developed a new mindset. Here it is 8 months later & i have lost 50 lbs. Its been an back & forth battle with me, so hopefully myfitnesspal will help me stay on track! Congrats too all who have lost, who continue to loose, & you future loosers lol :-)

22289326.png

Replies

• Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hey Candyce and welcome. I love that you chose to go the nutrition and exercise route. I personally agree with the lap band being an easy way out, although I do not judge those who have had it done to aid them in their loss.

I'm working on 70 more pounds to go and if you would like some support, feel free to add me!
  • lotOFbody
    lotOFbody Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I have about 65 more i want to loose. I have been starting slowly with my workout.....an hour a day on the elliptical or treadmill. In my head if i try to go everyday i will atleast be there 4 times a week lol. My eatin habits have totatly changed, i more focused on my work out now.