Calories in Pho?

Options
Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone knows how many calories are in pho soup mainly the one with beef. I am meeting a friend tonight for dinner and don't want to go over my calories and they dont have it in here on mfp. Thanks

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    The answer is who cares because you're eating something too amazing to enumerate.

LOVE me some pho.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Although the figure I have in my head is 800. I wouldn't trust that though.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    There are 367 calories in Pho Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/nutrition-calories/food/generic/pho-vietnamese-beef-noodle-soup/
  • GremlinJenny
    GremlinJenny Posts: 151
    Options
    Hmmm, I typed in Pho in the food and got a whole bunch of hits. With noodles, without noodles, with beef, with chicken, vegetarian... Try typing in the following key words and see if you find what you're looking for:

Pho
    Generic - Pho - Broth Only
    Vegetarian Pho - Vietnamese Soup

Gluck.
  • mizzleslie7
    Options
    Thank you everyone ... :flowerforyou:
  • dentedearmuffs1
    Options
    I usually budget out 1000 just for going out cause the pho places I go to have GIGANTIC bowls of pho. And I'm sure the sodium count is thru the roof as well. Oh well, ENJOY, very jealous!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    My regular beef pho comes in a quart container (when I do take out) and my best guess is 800 calories. It's worth every last calorie!
  • Kendrawinn
    Kendrawinn Posts: 160
    Options
    Yummmm.... Pho.
  • PhoMaDDness
    Options
    Pho, ask for a side order of broth (usually under $3) mix in half the amount of veggies; sprouts, basil, lemon. Side of raw onions with Sriracha and Chili. No Noodles, yes I said NO NOODLES. Guessing the bowl is approximately 2 cups. So I am guessing LESS than 300 calories and you have your PHO FIX for the week!!! Including Onions!!