Starting Insanity Mon. July 2nd

Options
Hello!!

I'm starting Insanity on Monday, July 2nd with my boyfriend. Would anyone like to start it with me?? I don't know how long my boyfriend would be able to keep up with it as he is not fond of cardio at all but I'd love to have some buddies to help keep me motivated and vice versa.

Any takers?? :) We could form a group in order to stay organized and keep each other accountable.

Add me too if you'd like!

- Marie

Replies

• Kristihub
    Kristihub Posts: 46
    Options
    I actually started today, but would love the encouragement of going through it together!
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 2 on Saturday. Add me if you want :)
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am actually starting on Sunday June 24th but would love a support group to keep me motivated!
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'd love to create a support group for us! I'll add all of you guys :) Anyone else??
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Mon July 2nd too!!!
  • Marie3391
    Options
    Yayy, that's great Renae! :)
  • luzmidd
    luzmidd Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm starting on Monday! :-)
  • amjenty
    amjenty Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm starting this evening! I'd like to join too :)
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about starting it soon. It depends on how quickly it can get to my house! :)
  • mcottle292
    mcottle292 Posts: 60
    Options
    I started last Monday. Please add me if you like. I am very positive, all about support and feeding off what works for others.
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm in, people can feel free to add me too :-)
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am starting Monday the 25th, but feel free to add me! I am always looking for supportive friends with similar goals.
  • Marie3391
    Options
    Awesome! I'm so happy all of you guys want to join along for the ride! I will create a group closer to July (probably next week) and add all of you guys!

How long are you guys intending on following the program for?
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Just started this past monday But I'm leaving for a week from wednesday to wednesday and we will be restarting!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Do I have to purchase a Challenge Pack from you to be involved in this group? Or can the ppl who already have Insanity be part of the group?
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Maybe, depends on how I feel July 4th... :( I might start it after the fourth though...
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up my third week, however, I am doing the non-jumping version due to a knee issue; so I do squats instead of jumping. I love it! I would love to join you in the encouragement and motivation department!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I started this past week, really like it so far. It is very challenging! I'm quite sore haha. Although, beware, I gained 4 lbs this week in fluid retention, so if you weigh yourself often and see a gain right after starting, don't be alarmed.

Here is a link about why that happens: http://www.dailyspark.com/blog.asp?post=why_the_scale_goes_up_when_you_start_a_new_workout_plan

Good luck everyone!
  • Marie3391
    Options
    Of course! Anyone is welcome whether you have already started it or not :)
  • fhsjewfro
    fhsjewfro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    insanity graduate RIGHT HERE!!!!

its a solid program if all you are trying to do is burn fat and lose some weight. And if you think the first month is bad... wait for the 2nd month, i nicknamed it HELL MONTH ;)

good luck everyone!